mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

What happens post cutting cycle?

So if i were to run a cutting cycle based around solid diet, appropriate Cardio and used aas to minimize lbm loss. What happens in terms of post cycle post pct ? i haven't gained a shit load of water or weight and i haven't added enough mass for the myostatin protein to run ramped in my body and obviously fat gain has been minimized...

so say i maintain weight, lose 5% bf, look like a god... whats to come after the cycle?? will my body still drop weight even if water and fat gain isn't there like on a a regular run of the mill cycle? Will my body rebound and just put all the fat i lost back on?

And is there a minimum amount of carbs needed to keep natural t3 levels stable?

thanks , look forward to the replies.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    depends on how low of a bf you get to also. Your saying loosing 5%, does that put you at 12%, 10%, 7% That does matter
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    depends on how low of a bf you get to also. Your saying loosing 5%, does that put you at 12%, 10%, 7% That does matter
    i was just using it as a random numerator, hrmm ok if it matters say i wanna go from 14.2-15.2 bf (ish) and it lands me comfortably at 9-10% How does this effect everything.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    with a good diet you can maintain 10% naturally, you will have to be stricter on yuor diet off cycle then on
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    with a good diet you can maintain 10% naturally, you will have to be stricter on yuor diet off cycle then on
    so if anything is in check, fat water, myostatin.. then i don't have to worry about much loss at that point? more or less maintaining that bodyfat% sounds easy enough

i swear trying to research cutting cycles on the internet is the most mind boggling thing ever...

Thread Information