RGSOUNDF is offline New Member

Boldenon 200 - Plz Help!!!

Now, I am totally lost with this shit... I just searched all the Forums here about it, as well as other sites, and all it says - no matter how detailed the description is - that it's Equipose (sp?), and the dosage and all... BUT what's the main thing about it - is it test or it's an addition to TEST, also - what it mainly does and how it's different...

I been axing this question for like a year LOL and still totally lost...

since I already got this stuff, and gonna use it - I am wondering what it does...

Thanks for the info...

V-TACH is offline New Member
    It's equipoise alright. I personally used it before. It's only 50mg/cc and you need 200-400mg/week. I injected it twice a week (4 cc's each time). your leg is going to feel funny like a water balloon at the injection site. Make sure and stack it with a test to bulk or winstrol to cut. I've done both and have had good solid gains. Read about equipoise on AR's home page under steroid profiles if you have anymore questions about it.

Tnx, bro... I am kinda stupid, I never be4 opened the home page LOL... now I am going to look for it... appreciate...

Boldenone undecylenate is used as a veternarian AS. IMO its a great addition to almost any cycle because it can be used to cut or bulk. It only aromitizes at high dosages and and water retention is low. Don't expect large gains when using boldenone, but the gains that are achieved are very keepable. I include into all my cycles because I love the increased appetite effect. It helps you consume all those extra calories needed for muscle building. Another cool thing about it is that its an erythrocytic. Meaning that it increases the amount of red blood cells giving a very vascular look. Boldenone should be ran at least 400mg/wk for a min of 10wks. Excellent combos with it are test(enth or cyp), winny, anavar , primo, and several others. Hoped this helped.

Tnx... appreciate...

Now, the dosage - I don't get it... u guyz say "200 mg a week" - I got these big ass bottles, and each of them is 200 mg, so whatcha saying is that 2 bottles of this stuff should be injected EVERY week?

I meant this one:

Originally posted by RGSOUNDF
    I meant this one:
    If this is what you have, read the label. Its 200mg/ml(cc), and the vial holds 10ml(cc). So you would have to inject 1cc twice a wk to make 400mg.

"For most athletes 50 mg (corresponding to a 2 ml injection) taken every second day is sufficient".

Daym, this shit is confusing - these bottles of 200 - of what? mg or ml? Looks like it's 200 ml - can't imagine injecting 2 bottles a week... so, does it mean that Boldenon 200 is like 200 ml x 25 mg is 5,000 mg? Then it all makes sense - one bottle is for like 12 weeks...

Whatcha think?

"For most athletes 50 mg (corresponding to a 2 ml injection) taken every second day is sufficient".

Daym, this shit is confusing - these bottles of 200 - of what? mg or ml? Looks like it's 200 ml - can't imagine injecting 2 bottles a week... so, does it mean that Boldenon 200 is like 200 ml x 25 mg is 5,000 mg? Then it all makes sense - one bottle is for like 12 weeks...

Whatcha think?
    Bro, trust me on this. There is 200mg per ml/cc. A ml and a cc are the same. There is actually 2000mg total in that vial. That is a 10 ml vial correct? So one vial should last you 5 wks. So you will need 2cc/ml per wk to make 400mg/wk. I've cycled that anabolic before with some good results.

thanx, bro, but again this shit is made to confuse - LOL - all them cc/ml/mg... anywayz... I got 2 bottles, so I am gonna last 10 weeks - YAY

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    thanx, bro, but again this shit is made to confuse - LOL - all them cc/ml/mg... anywayz... I got 2 bottles, so I am gonna last 10 weeks - YAY
    It sounds like you need to stick around for awhile and do some more research. How about for the time being you send me those vials
    But seriously, be sure to do your homework before beginning a cycle

u know damn right LOL...

Thread Information