Thread: ? about a cycle

Angus is offline New Member

Lightbulb ? about a cycle

A friend of mine is going to get me a bottle of t200 for free and I was wondering if that was enough for a cycle? Also how much should I run each week and will the shots hurt the day after?

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    no that will not be enough and it probably will hurt but you'll get used to it. i think you should do some more research before you get into anything.

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    Use the search button to start learning about what people have used for there first cycles. You will need more than just that bottle, the bro's on this board will be more than happy to help critique a cycle but they wont do the work for you.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I don't think 1 bottle would be good enough bro. You should definately run it with something else as well. Seeing this is probably your first cycle i would ask around. The guys are the board are great and just about anyone would be happy to help

Power

I was going to be doing it by myself. I did some research and was thinking at doing 2cc's of T200 for 5 weeks or either getting another bottle and doing 2cc's for 10 weeks. My stats right now are 20yrs old 6'0 170lbs. Right now I would just like to put on about 15lbs but my goal is to work up to 200lbs. In order to get another bottle though I would have to save up some money. Let me know what yall think!!!

Yeah, I had thought about adding in D-bol!!!

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    At your age and stats, you can most definatly add some more wieght without any aas. Wait untill you put on more wieght naturally before taking the plunge, the rewards will be much better in the long run.
    Only runing the t200 for 5 weeks is way to short, 10-12wks is a good length, also when combined with another aas such as deca or eq you will see much better results.

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    if you dont have the money to do a correct cycle then dont do it at all!!!
    reason being if you cant afford gear then you deffinatly wont be able to afford food for you cycle. and that is the most important part!

I still live with my parents. I know it sucks, but I have plenty of food!!

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Save up bro....Not only that but you need anti-e's and stacking would be another good idea. You should try putting on some weight naturally though being 6 foot and 170. Good luck bro and tell us what you decide to do.

Power

Thread Information