warmouth is offline Productive Member

Adjusting an AI ?

Hey guys. Trying to get some more information about the use of an AI. I have been told numerous times and have seen numerous posts that the proper dose for Armidex/Liquidex is .25mgs EOD and adjust as needed. I am trying to figure out the best way to adjust, as sides are not always noticable. If the dose of .25mgs EOD is appropriate, how would one go about knowing if it is enough or not? The time I ran Prop, I used no AI and seemed ok. So in order to do it right with an AI, how do you guys know when you have the correct dose or when you need to adjust it to a higher dose? Thanks.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    subbed for responses

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    blood work is the best way.
    But check out sides of low estrogen, joints could hurt, lathargic.
    If your getting sensitive nips, bloating you may need more
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    blood work is the best way.
    But check out sides of low estrogen, joints could hurt, lathargic.
    If your getting sensitive nips, bloating you may need more
    So if it needs adjusted, it is usually higher than .25mgs? Thats just a baseline start for beginning? Other than the Liquidex/Armidex, is there any that you guys "in the know" suggest, which has worked for you and the correct doseages? I have read Swiftos thread over and over through the weeks, but there seems tobeno basling as to what to use. I would like toget the doses for Armixex, letro,and any others so that I can record them inmy notebook. I am recording all the information for different subjects, that way I know what to use or to recommend if I am ever needed. Thanks alot for the help gixxer!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    aromasin is supposed to be better the a-dex. Starting dose for aromasin is typically 12.5mg eod
    i stick with a-dex sin ce i got my dosing down to a science with it. So i dont change. I have tried aromasin before.

Most people if anything will require more then .25 eod then less then that. Depends on dosage of test used. How sensitive you are.
    Some of the guys in the trt section just on 100mg of test a week take as much of a-dex as i do for 800mg a week. Just how everyones body works
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    aromasin is supposed to be better the a-dex. Starting dose for aromasin is typically 12.5mg eod
    i stick with a-dex sin ce i got my dosing down to a science with it. So i dont change. I have tried aromasin before.

Most people if anything will require more then .25 eod then less then that. Depends on dosage of test used. How sensitive you are.
    Some of the guys in the trt section just on 100mg of test a week take as much of a-dex as i do for 800mg a week. Just how everyones body works
    Dang! Sorry I missed your last post on here. I have been working weird hours, to say the least. I am not sure as to how sensitive I am yet. I have had no signs, water retention, bloat, acne(other than usual). I have been on BP meds for 15 years and have had it under control the whole time until using Test. It aused it to spike and it stayed constant until I came off. Cape blasted me for not using an AI, but I didnt know crap about cycling when I started. I joined this forum after the fact. But the reason I brought it up is because I went ahead and bought liquidex for next go around and was just being cautious. What are the negatives of using the AIs if I am not sensitive to higher E2 levels? I will run it even with no signs, I just didnt know to stickwith the .25mg dosing or adjust because I didnt know what to base the adjustment on. Thanks, and sorry I lost track of the thread.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    some signs of water retention are:

your wedding ring seems tighter,
    your watch strap needs to be adjusted,
    when you take off your socks at the end of the day you see a ring of constriction around your ankle

if you really can't tell, then like gix said, bloodwork is the only way.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I can tell if I'm unusually tired and if my face is puffy. Sensitive nipps. But I adjust from.25 to .3 not a lot and see. If you use too much e will crash and thats not a good thing

Thread Information