Thread: Anavar...

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member

Anavar...

I was just wondering what is a good/proper dosage and duration of Anavar to take, like how much mgs per day/week and how long? I can get 5 mg tabs, so how many of them should I take a day? I've heard mixed dosages like 40mgs-60mgs and sometimes higher. Thanks.

Its really dependent on the quality of the ox and what your goals are. If its BTG s, or SPA s, people have reported good results with as little as 20mg/ED. IMO ox should be ran at 20-60mg/ED, again depending on the quality, for 8wks. What kind do you have?

01dragonslayer, I can get Oxandrolone by Huangshi Hubei(China) in 5mg tabs or SPA's 2.5mg tabs but the SPA's are sold out for now and my source isn't sure when he's goin to get some more in. I'm going to be using it as part of a pre-contest cycle. I just wanted to know how many mgs per day I should take and for how many weeks?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've heard Hubei's are good I'd say if it's your first 25-30mg a day would work, but then again it depends on what your goals are.

JohnnyB

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    im taking 45mg ed and i am on week 3 and i am looking very hard and vascular. I use the 5mg Huebei, China ones. They are new.

I'm gonna use the Anavar for a pre-contest cycle along with some Winstrol .

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Ive ran 20mg of BTGs and it was decent...I usually do it just as a semi-bridge..

Ive done 40mg too. It was better.

If your doing it as a cycle, 40mg ED MIN

Originally posted by Mr. Trenton
    01dragonslayer, I can get Oxandrolone by Huangshi Hubei(China) in 5mg tabs or SPA's 2.5mg tabs but the SPA's are sold out for now and my source isn't sure when he's goin to get some more in. I'm going to be using it as part of a pre-contest cycle. I just wanted to know how many mgs per day I should take and for how many weeks?
    I really can't comment on the Hubei s because I've never cycled them. From other people's results they don't seem too bad. If you go with them, I' start out at a min of 30mg/ED and if your results are not what you expect then bump the dose up to 40 or possibly 50. I've used the SPA s at 40mg/ED and started seeing results in about 3-4 days. My strength when through the roof. Its an excellent product if you can afford them. Also, be careful when using the ox and winny together because they are both 17aa s, although ox is very mild on the liver. Winny is slighty more heptoxic so make sure your taking your liver protectants as well. Good luck.

Thread Information