Thread: Hcg drops

Psaletta is offline Member

Hcg drops

OK so my wife has taken these hcg drops on and off for a while after our son was born as a dieting thing.. I personally think that are a scam. She knows the person she buys them from and she has a pool of people that have results from them.. Now my question is, is this the same product that BB take during cycles for testies or is it something different?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Isnt the same bro.That diet is one of the worst I have seen.And that stuff is junk!

stpete is offline Banned
    I agree.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Agree.

Anything that is legal without a prescription is not HCG . In addition, there is no medical evidence that the HCG diet works beyond the drastically low calories.

Shocker!!! That's what I told her.. The only reason ppl loose wait on that crap is because you are starving yourself..

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta View Post
    Shocker!!! That's what I told her.. The only reason ppl loose wait on that crap is because you are starving yourself..
    Hey, starving works.

...but no need to pay a doctor hundreds of dollars for you (her) to eat less food. That is just stupid. Dieting should be cheeper than being heavy.

Useless story: About ten years ago I was got really fat while in a bad marriage. I got a divorce and went on a massive diet. I actually became anorexic, which I obviously don't recommend, but losing weight is insanely cheap when you have an eating disorder. The difference between my weekly grocery bill then and now is insane.

I can make fun of myself now because I am healthy again, but I learned a lot about diet and the vultures that make a huge amount of money making it sound like rocket science. They make it sound complicated so that we feel like we need to pay someone for guidance. I know losing weight it hard, but it is really a willpower issue more than a process issue. In my opinion, of course.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Drops are next to about what?..50 other BS diet products, my wife has lost 45lbs in the last 4months...diet and working out is the only truth.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta View Post
    OK so my wife has taken these hcg drops on and off for a while after our son was born as a dieting thing.. I personally think that are a scam. She knows the person she buys them from and she has a pool of people that have results from them.. Now my question is, is this the same product that BB take during cycles for testies or is it something different?
    This is NOT real HCG . These drops are a complete hoax. I'm sure the FTC will be all over this one eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    Drops are next to about what?..50 other BS diet products, my wife has lost 45lbs in the last 4months...diet and working out is the only truth.
    Agreed.. You know how women can be. And the BS drops are not cheap. I bought her a super nice tred mill after our son was born and I use it more then she does...

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Those drops suppress ur appetite while u follow a strict 500 calorie diet for 20 days or so. It does drop the weight off u fast but its because of ur intake. I could go on why this is stupid but i just smiled and let the wife do as she pleased to lose the last of the baby weight she wanted to lose. She lost it then continued on with a health diet and returned to gym. I learned along time ago to never argue with my wife when she has other woman doing this and seeing results. Lol. Let them figure it out. Its a short term diet that if anything the build see results that gives them the drive to keep going. If not, they will put it all back on and u can say" i told u so"

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Probably with this diet is us men have more muscle mass to begin with, so we would lose a lot of mass (even if you have no muscle you will still lose some hidden muscle)
    My father ran this to help lose weight fast and I said don't! But we agreed that it would help.boost him to be back in the gym. He lost 15 lbs fast went to the gym for about 2 weeks then continued with his routine of quitting gym eating fast food!

Thread Information