TheTimeIsNow is offline Junior Member

Liquidex question

Whats up guys, Ive asked a few adex questions and i have 1 final question. Im currently in my 4th week of running prop 200 mg a week. Im not running completely correct as to how you should so let me explain. Im running e3d not eod at 100mg. Now before i get bashed for this lol.. and people tell me eod is op i am seeing amazing results on this cycle. Ive gained a clean 5 pounds which im assuming is mainly muscle since my body fat has reduced and strength and overall look is incredible. Now i started my ai at the end of the first week(liquidex). It made me quite sick. A buddy of mine ( well a few buddies who compete) who has been cycling for roughly 17 years now said on such a low dosage of prop ai might not be needed. I can tell you now i tried to take the liquidex again in the 2nd week. I wanted to take it just because its common place to take an AI and everything i learned or read said an AI is pretty standard to run with test, but again it made me a bit nauseated and lazy, kinda tired really. Now i know its not the prop obviously.. because with the prop .. Man i feel good overall. So what u guys think about finishing my cycle .. which will be 10-12 weeks without an AI. I can tell you now i have absolutely no sides from the ester or any gyno what so ever(also this is first cycle). anyways what u guys think? Oh and i have Nolva for pct as it was recommended.
    stats if needed:
    6'0
    8.5-9% BF
    27 y/o

p.s. Would diet play a roll at all in keeping the ester down? I currently am eating 5000 cals a day roughly. Like 3500 macros of that. roughly 270 g of protein atleast. 190 of that is from food only atleast. Roughly 6 meals a day. I eat a meal every three hours pretty much

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    How much were you taking?

i started .25mg as that seemed to be the norm. and was gonna run it every 4 days since i was on a low dosage of test and i didnt wanna drop the ester to low since ive heard that could be worse then higher, or so ive read about

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    sides are not necessarily "seen" but can occur internally. all kinds of things happening inside that you're not really aware of (unless you get blood work) and your protocol for prop is spiking your bloods at e3d protocols. think about it..the ester is 3 days. that's similar to pinning test enth every two wks?? your bloods are going on a roller coaster ride for nothing.

and yes i would run an ai on cyle. have you tried aromasin ? (liquidstane) it's a little easier on your system than dex.

and lastly, are you running 200/wk or 200 e3d?? your post is a little confusing to me.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    i am only a beginner to this so nothing i say should be taken for gospel. i'm two weeks into test e 500mg/wk and dbol 25mg/day, have experienced none of the estrogen related sides, my weight is up over 4kg as of yesterday, bf% slighly down but unmeasurable and tried using arimidex at .25mg eod and after the second dose it knocked my dick in the dirt. everything was smooth as silk up to adding the AI.

stopped using arimidex as it was quite clearly not necessary for me, yet. leaving the option open for this cycle and the future. will get some aromasin for comparison purposes next month. everything in this field needs to be examined on an individual basis and i think the only way to tell for sure is to have your own BW done and then someone here would be able to offer more assistance.

btw i did read somewhere that a diet high in fiber can reduce blood estrogen levels up to 22% and i eat anywhere from 6-9 cups of steamed or raw broccoli and kale every day, have been doing that for many months, long before making the decision to proceed with this cycle. good luck.

Same thing happned to me kmms .. right when i added that AI BAm!!!!! felt like shit lol.. I will try it again and just lower the dosage. Im going to get my bloodwork done this week coming up or next. Was gonna wait for my 2nd month before i did so and im going in my 4th week now, So i guess ill just do it earlier.. AND HELL NO on taking 200mg e3d.. my first cycle lol.. 100 mg every 3 days right now . For now ill deal with liquidex and run liquidstane on my 2nd cycle of test e 500mg wk. I did hear that adex can be a little harsh to some people and probally whats going on here.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    yep. since i have 1mg pills though it's kind of difficult to accurate dosing once it gets cut down so many times. cutting it down into quarters is bad enough, i'd have to pretty much shave it with a razor to get any less lol. i might consider using it once per week at .25mg since it seems to react like nuclear warfare with me. who knows, just trying to learn anyway.

Thread Information