Mossypain is offline New Member

2nd cycle maintaining fat with gaining muscle

Alright guys,

I'll be starting my second cycle soon and I had a few questions.

Basically what I want to know is if I start this cycle would I be able to keep from putting on fat but also able to gain 20-25 pounds. After my first cycle I did a short cut from 17.7% to 15.5%. If I started my cycle with this % and I managed to not put on fat and put on 20-25 pounds of muscle I'd be at 13.6% bf. Buct is it possible ? Also taking in I'd have to have a very clean diet. I'll be running test and decca. Thanks in advance.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    20-25lbs is alot considering. Your going to add fat for sure i think with that many pounds.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Another 21 year old! Argggg. I say we make them all put a $1 in a kitty whenever they ask advise on how to damge themslves and then we all take one nice vacation!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Your not putting on 20 lbs of muscle. What s your full stats now?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ok I'm 22. Buy that's beside the point. Asking for helpful criticism.

My stats are 5.8" weight is 183 pounds and 15.5% bf. Why wouldn't I put on 20 pounds ? I was planning on getting down to 12% and then cycling again but I was talking to one of the top body builders of Ireland and he thinks it would be better to cycle now don't worry about the fat put on as much muscle possible then cut.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    20lbs of muscle from 1 cycle isnt realistic. The people who put on that much usually are holding alot of water and gaining fat.
    and gaining that much weight in a short period of time is not healthy
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Alright ok thanks for your help. Think maybe I should drop some more fat and then cycle when lower and try for a 10-15 pound gain maybe ?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossypain View Post
    Alright ok thanks for your help. Think maybe I should drop some more fat and then cycle when lower and try for a 10-15 pound gain maybe ?
    Honestly 10lbs or less of retained muscle is all i am guessing you can expect. Not being a smart AAS at all here.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Honestly 10lbs or less of retained muscle is all i am guessJing you can expect. Not being a smart AAS at all here.
    Nice play on words. How does every under 25 yr old have a body building pro telling them what they should do. I never met a pro body builder until a few years ago. This is the 3 guy this week with a guru telling them what to do at 18. 19 and 20 it seems.

Ease reconsider OP.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossypain
    Ok I'm 22. But that's beside the point. Asking for helpful criticism.
    No that is the point man. You are 22, losing 10lbs will not make you older, unless of course it takes you 3 years to do so. Then and only then it is advisable.

I'm not trying to lose 10 pounds. I came on this form for some advise regardless of my age I chose to do it. Also about knowing a pro bodybuilder I can't help if I know someone. Maybe Every under 25 year old that's wants to do cycles is looking for advice and goes out of there way to find them. I know I didn't just walk up to the fella I know and start asking him about cycles I had to get him to train me for a few weeks before he would even mention the stuff. All im looking for is some friendly advice. I want to pack on a bit more size but want to keep lean. So would it be easier to cut now and then bulk or just bulk now till after christmas then worry about the fat? Whichever is more logical I'll do.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's always best to focus on one goal at a time, bulking or cutting. This will hold true whether you're using steroids or not. Yes, it is possible to gain some lean muscle mass and drop some body fat with gear. However, significant, longterm changes will be best served by focusing on one goal at a time. If you want to bulk, don't focus on how much weight you gain, just focus on gaining quality mass while limiting the body fat gains as much as possible. Then when you're ready to cut, you'll have less body fat to lose. I know everything I said was pretty simple, but sometimes the answer is simple. Now things can change when you're using massive amounts of gear and I truly mean massive beyond what most normal human beings would ever do, but that's a different ballgame altogether.

Thanks for your insight. I think your right about focusing on one goal at a time. I think maybe it's best if I drop another 5 pounds of fat then start the bulking and as you say do it with putting on minimal amounts of fat. Then cut later on. I wouldn't go on serious amounts of gear just enough to give a boost. Is it always better to cut naturally? Is there anything that will help cutting more efficiently? I have my diet and its clean. I'm not talking about t3 or clen just anything to boost it at all? Thanks for the help.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You could do an NYC stack or ECA stack for the cutting phase

Thanks for all the help guys. On the way to lose 5-7 pounds of fat bring me down to about 12.5% bf then gonna cycle.

Thread Information