gundam675 is offline Senior Member

is proviron really neccasary ?

i want to do a deca /sus/d-bol cycle, do i really need proviron ? can i just keep novaldex at hand i ncase of gyno.... or do you guys insist i use proviron. i sorta think ishould, you guys give me your opionion.. thanks !

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    if you do the proper doseage and length, that cycle will be great. Personally, i use a little nolv and proviron almost throughout my cycles. Many people will say proviron is useless, but i think it compliments nolvadex well. Also, make sure youve got your clomid for afterwards.
    and bump for better answers.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    ohh yeah i got the clomid covered... thanks for input !

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I will say I've yet to try liquidex but the proviron works well for me. Pumps with my cycle are nice and to take notice is to watch out about thinking of something arousing cause Johnny’s gonna be popping up
    On light cycles I've been taking 25mg proviron 20mg nolvadex . Heavy cycle’s 50-75mg proviron. In Mexico proviron is 7-8$ for 10...

David B. is offline Member
    I'm on a test/deca /proviron cycle right now, this morining was my 22nd bi-weekly injection, and one thing I've noticed is that, uh, I still have testicles. And deca is supposed to shut you down hard. I'm ready to give tentative credit for this to the proviron.

This is only my second cycle, so I'm hardly a vet. But by week five of my first cycle (test/EQ), my boys had been replaced by a pair of shriveled Greek olives.

One other thing that I'm tentatively ready to credit to the proviron -- I didn't crash and burn when I went off the d-bol like I did on the first cycle.

--dnb

Thread Information