Sulixe is offline Banned

No test cycles - use HCG instead?

It is recommended to always use a small dose of test in any cycle in order to maintain vital androgenic functions.

At the moment im taking 150mg test prop, 350mg tren , 500mg masteron and 350mg winstrol per week.

could i drop the prop completely if im taking HCG at 500 UI every 3rd day? considering hcg would restore endogenous testosterone production while on cycle, that would be enough to drop the prop, am i wrong?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no you cant drop it. hcg will not make you produce test while your injecting other drugs
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    no you cant drop it. hcg will not make you produce test while your injecting other drugs
    isn't this the whole point of HCG ? maintaining testosterone production while on cycle?

i am confused, if it does not help to prevent testicular atrophy while on cycle AND is suppresive if used post-cycle, then its a completely useless compound?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    no, it maintains testosterone in the testes ( aka ITT). It doesnt help systemic levels of test.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8
    no, it maintains testosterone in the testes ( aka ITT). It doesnt help systemic levels of test.
    Looks like the start of a good answer...go on

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    If that is the case, would you be able to use androgel to keep test in the nuts and keep shrinkage to a minimum? From what I understand androgel patients do not suffer from sack shrinkage. Thoughts?

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToHuge View Post
    If that is the case, would you be able to use androgel to keep test in the nuts and keep shrinkage to a minimum? From what I understand androgel patients do not suffer from sack shrinkage. Thoughts?
    I used to think that TRT dose was enough to run other compounds. However, I do and dont now. I think TRT doses of injects are sufficient, I dont thing the topical versions are. I have always been onthe topial versions because I was afraid of needles. Supposedly, there is only a 2% testosterone base that actually gets absorbed and the rest is wasted. That is why for instance, my Axiron is 90mgs ED. At that dose, if it were all to be absorbed by my body, I should have great size and strength from months of use. I dont get much of anything from it. When I go back to the DR, I will ask if I can get switched over to injects because I know they get a better absorbtion rate. I just dont think 2% of any dose is enough. I think it basically just adds to any test you are naturally producing and thats why you dont get shrinkage or any of the other negative sides. For that matter, any sides at all.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Looks like the start of a good answer...go on
    What else do you wanna know? ( This is my procrastination site, when i need to study )

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToHuge View Post
    Androgel doesnt help the 'nut shrinkage'. it is for systemic test, not ITT.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    What would be the consequence of using oral steroids only like for example anavar or dbol and used hcg and ai to avoid shutdown ??

Would hcg prevent the shutdown from oral only cycles?

Thread Information