Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    951thompson is offline Senior Member

having a week of during cycle (deload) good idea or bad?

Is it a good idea to take a deload week off on cycle?

Is the answer- yes the rest will make you grow like crazy?

Or is it -

No man your totally wasting you juice!

I'm a noob to gear, just putting a few questions out there, thanks for your time ;-)

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    sound rediculous to me

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Sounds redundant to me. Not enough drama on the last thread. Seems like your workout with 20 second breaks between sets will get critiqued again. Let me know how this one turns out. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by cro
    sound rediculous to me
    Not a good idea you think? My thinking was that rest been one of the most important ingredients for growth, but on juice I don't know I'm just a noob :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Sounds redundant to me. Not enough drama on the last thread. Seems like your workout with 20 second breaks between sets will get critiqued again. Let me know how this one turns out. Peace
    Lol thanks for your 2 pence lol (leave 20 second breaks out of this thank you)

2 more pence. You seem determined to take time off during a cycle or during pct.
    Why not take 2 weeks off during and 1 week for pct.
    You seem very stressed. It will do you some good. Peace out

2 more pence. You seem determined to take time off during a cycle or during pct.
    Why not take 2 weeks off during and 1 week for pct.
    You seem very stressed. It will do you some good. Peace out
    What is it with you thinking I'm angry or stressed? What makes you think u can tell my emotions though my writing (news flash you can't) I'm just trying to get some intelligent debate going. Now rest been a very important part of growth, I was wondering if there is experienced juiceers out there who have tried this approach.

Stop reading into things dude, I am not stressed nor am I angry!

Now why don't you take your two pence and sod off lol (joke)

It is you over use of exclamation points. So mad.

It is you over use of exclamation points. So mad.
    It's just you reading things that are not there lol (what does this tell you? !!!:;-###?)

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Man I amnot trying to sound critical or judgemental, but coming reading over eveything you post, in every thread, it comes off as you just being plain lazy. This is an outsider looking in. I am not saying you are, it is just coming off that way. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    Man I amnot trying to sound critical or judgemental, but coming reading over eveything you post, in every thread, it comes off as you just being plain lazy. This is an outsider looking in. I am not saying you are, it is just coming off that way. Good luck.
    What makes you think I'm lazy?

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    Do you know rest and diet are the two most important things when it comes to training?

Friend you don't know me, your opinion of me been lazy is a uneducated one!

I know the importance of rest, do you?

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson

Do you know rest and diet are the two most important things when it comes to training?

I'm pretty sure they do... Do u know how to get your levels unbalanced and possibly getting all kinds of sides and losses on cycle??? By doing what your asking about.. do u think before u write or do u ask every ridiculous question that comes to your head??? They say there's no such thing as a dumb question but whoever created that saying obviously never met u lol not being mean just use normal logic here bud... so u want to rest a week during cycle without gear and rest 30 sec after power lifts???? I think you should do a little more rest on your spare time and rethink your techniques of this weight lifting/body sculpting thing... just my honest opinion

Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418

I'm pretty sure they do... Do u know how to get your levels unbalanced and possibly getting all kinds of sides and losses on cycle??? By doing what your asking about.. do u think before u write or do u ask every ridiculous question that comes to your head??? They say there's no such thing as a dumb question but whoever created that saying obviously never met u lol not being mean just use normal logic here bud... so u want to rest a week during cycle without gear and rest 30 sec after power lifts???? I think you should do a little more rest on your spare time and rethink your techniques of this weight lifting/body sculpting thing... just my honest opinion
    Personally buddy I think you are a dick! I'm asking a logical question. I never said that I plan to do this. I'm asking to see if any of the experienced juicers have tried this? That's how you learn by asking questions. Nothing dumb about this arse hole! Only thing dumb here is your comment!

Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson View Post
    Personally buddy I think you are a dick! I'm asking a logical question. I never said that I plan to do this. I'm asking to see if any of the experienced juicers have tried this? That's how you learn by asking questions. Nothing dumb about this arse hole! Only thing dumb here is your comment!
    Again with the name calling? ? Did he call you a name. Chill out.

And you don't have to have the last word. Just chill

Lol ok Tough Guy but I doubt that the only thing dumb here is my statement as u say.. let the othrs chime in and give you there feed back then and you say my comment was dumb but if you actually read it the answer to your question was there Smart A*s lol

Lol ok Tough Guy but I doubt that the only thing dumb here is my statement as u say.. let the othrs chime in and give you there feed back then and you say my comment was dumb but if you actually read it the answer to your question was there Smart A*s lol
    How u like them apples ??? Just wondering and not that I know it all cause I def don't and I have a lot to learn yet but do homework and listen and pay attention to the vets and advise people give here and give a little more thought before u ask questions so u don't put yourself out there for the lions (which are here to help with logical questions)

dren is offline Associate Member
    Wow u guys are ghey

stpete is offline Banned
    Can we get this back on track fellas? OP- you are correct. Rest is vital while "on" or "off." And really, i think it depends on the individual. If you're training balls to the wall, eating right and just overall tired and going to the gym seems like a chore, then yes, i would suggest some time off. but to rest just because, makes no sense to me. Personally, i need rest sometimes during cycle and i usually take 3 days. and that's total rest. That's enough time for me. and when i go back i feel good and rested. But it's hard not to go.
    A week sounds like a little much, but i don't know you're body or what you've been doing to it. And if you're benching 315, you will probably bench 315 when you go back in a week.

That is, if you're not lazy. haha..sorry, had to throw that in there.

How u like them apples ??? Just wondering and not that I know it all cause I def don't and I have a lot to learn yet but do homework and listen and pay attention to the vets and advise people give here and give a little more thought before u ask questions so u don't put yourself out there for the lions (which are here to help with logical questions)
    So basically you admitting you don't know what your talking about? Why talk about things you know nothing about? Dude I've been training for over 14 years, I know the importance of rest. You don't grow in the gym you grow at home when you are resting. Dude your ignorance is bliss!
    Last edited by 951thompson; 09-06-2012 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Can we get this back on track fellas? OP- you are correct. Rest is vital while "on" or "off." And really, i think it depends on the individual. If you're training balls to the wall, eating right and just overall tired and going to the gym seems like a chore, then yes, i would suggest some time off. but to rest just because, makes no sense to me. Personally, i need rest sometimes during cycle and i usually take 3 days. and that's total rest. That's enough time for me. and when i go back i feel good and rested. But it's hard not to go.
    A week sounds like a little much, but i don't know you're body or what you've been doing to it. And if you're benching 315, you will probably bench 315 when you go back in a week.

That is, if you're not lazy. haha..sorry, had to throw that in there.
    Yeah I've been going balls to the wall for about 3 months, I normally have a deload week every 8 week's. But with me been on cycle I'm not sure if it's a good idea as I'm new to juice.
    Thanks for your educated opinion I appreciate it ;-)

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Yeah I've been going balls to the wall for about 3 months, I normally have a deload week every 8 week's. But with me been on cycle I'm not sure if it's a good idea as I'm new to juice.
    Thanks for your educated opinion I appreciate it ;-)
    A deload week would be better than a complete week out of the gym. I never take a week completely off except for illness, injury or gone on vacation. While "rest" is very important to growth, your deload week can be restful to the body.

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    I think it's really up to the individual and how well you recover naturally. How intense your training REALLY is. Sleep. Diet. Age.

I'm 42 and I find a deload week pretty valuable, even on cycle. My joints appreciate it and mentally its also a good investment for me.

So basically you admitting you don't know what your talking about? Why talk about things you know nothing about? Dude I've been training for over 14 years, I know the importance of rest. You don't grow in the gym you grow at home when you are resting. Dude your ignorance is bliss!
    Lol ok u got it I don't know anything about lifting ect. but since you have it all figured out lets see what 14yrs of lifting got you... lets see some pics of 14yr progress... I only have 5yrs so you must know more and have a wayyyyy better physique... please share real proof and results

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member

NO. Training is the most important thing when it comes to TRAINING!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP

i agree nothing is more important than training you can diet and rest all you want but if you dont train you got nothing
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post
    i agree nothing is more important than training you can diet and rest all you want but if you dont train you got nothing
    Drives me nuts when someone thinks they can blow through a 30 min workout(so they don't overtrain ) Then talk like diet and rest are the keys to success. Bull FN Sheet! Your success and results is most reliant on your training. Dieting/rest are important, but put them first in line and you will look like you put them first. Ever see MMA fighters schedules. Those guys work out half the fricken day. They are almost always ripped and muscular.

Obviously without training, well you don't train! Lol

What I'm talking about is taking a week off or having a deload which can be beneficial. You can take a week off and rest and you will grow if you have been training hard. It is beneficial to take a week off every once in a while in my opinion.
    But this my first time taking juice so I don't know if it has the same benefits when on juice?

Thing is I'm feeling abit run down, I'm thinking of taking the day off gym tomorrow and having a long weekend rest, start over Monday ;-)

Drives me nuts when someone thinks they can blow through a 30 min workout(so they don't overtrain ) Then talk like diet and rest are the keys to success. Bull FN Sheet! Your success and results is most reliant on your training. Dieting/rest are important, but put them first in line and you will look like you put them first. Ever see MMA fighters schedules. Those guys work out half the fricken day. They are almost always ripped and muscular.
    I disagree diet is the most important thing, you are what you eat.

Dude I'm paying no more attention to you, you have admitted you don't know what your talking about, so why are you chiming in?

Quote Originally Posted by 600@50

A deload week would be better than a complete week out of the gym. I never take a week completely off except for illness, injury or gone on vacation. While "rest" is very important to growth, your deload week can be restful to the body.
    Thanks for you advice :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderforge
    I think it's really up to the individual and how well you recover naturally. How intense your training REALLY is. Sleep. Diet. Age.

I'm 42 and I find a deload week pretty valuable, even on cycle. My joints appreciate it and mentally its also a good investment for me.
    I'm gonna take a day off tomorrow, so I will have 3 days off over the weekend, hopefully this will refresh me ;-)
    Last edited by 951thompson; 09-06-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

You can train all you want but if you have a bad diet, you will look like shit! Same if you are over training and putting to much stress on your body, you will not gain! They are all vital ingredients. I place them in this order 1, diet 2, rest 3, training

Just my opinion

You always have to have the last word don't you? Not one comment has been made that you don't have a rebuttal for.
    I too would like to see a pic or two. You may have me change my whole training program. 14 yrs of experience you should help us. Post a pic.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You always have to have the last word don't you? Not one comment has been made that you don't have a rebuttal for.
    I too would like to see a pic or two. You may have me change my whole training program. 14 yrs of experience you should help us. Post a pic.
    I would be interested as well.

What is it with you on my ball bag? I am reply to people who have commented in my thread, what's strange abouts this? Dude you are starting to weird me out lol

Dude I have nothing to prove to you. In regard to your request for a photo!

I don't know why you think your some sort of guru, you don't look all that in your avatar (just saying)

You can train all you want but if you have a bad diet, you will look like shit! Same if you are over training and putting to much stress on your body, you will not gain! They are all vital ingredients. I place them in this order 1, diet 2, rest 3, training

Just my opinion
    Like I said, "I bet you look like you sleep and eat too". Training in last place. That is pathetic!! Keep taking juice and time off, with 30min workouts. Why can't you post a pic to back up what you say works?? That's right...cause it doesn't! 14 years..Are you counting PE in highschool now?

Dude I'm paying no more attention to you, you have admitted you don't know what your talking about, so why are you chiming in?
    When did I say this? lol

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100

What is it with you on my ball bag? I am reply to people who have commented in my thread, what's strange abouts this? Dude you are starting to weird me out lol

Dude I have nothing to prove to you. In regard to your request for a photo!

I don't know why you think your some sort of guru, you don't look all that in your avatar (just saying)
    Ever heard of competitive bodybuilding??

That's what my man Cape has done. 1st place might I add

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information