rbm
    rbm is offline New Member

Smile Will this cycle KILL me??????

I have got lots of input on running this cycle, but I still do not know if this is just too much for the ol' liver! Please help me out on this one. Thanks to all who reply.

wks 1-8 600mg test enanthate per week
    wks 1-3 100mg finabolon eod
    wks 9-12 500mg test prop per week

orals

wks1-3 50mg anadrol 50 ed
    wks 4-6 35mg dbol ed

or on the orals

wks 1-6 25mg anadrol 50 + 25mg dbol (I really do not like taking both)

I will be taking liv52 liver protection at 2 per day through the entire cycle and clomid after the cycle. Any other ideas on liver or any other protection I may need for this? Am I running the finabolon at the right time or should I run it at the end of the stack?
    Thanks again bro's!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Actually, I outlined that for you. Was a new thread really nessicary?

Anyways, as I had it, 75mg Tren EOD 9-12 not the begining. Not much point there if you have orals.

How do you know you dont like taking both? You said youve never used anadrol before. Its probally going to be less toxic then using one at a higher dose and then the other at a higher dose.

You said you werent a novice and have cycles under your belt.

Where is your anti-es at?

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    add milk thisle you should be fine

rbm

Wink cycles

I greatly appreciate your help and want some more info from others who have used these in combinations. I am going to try to start my cycle this Wednesday so the more help the better. Until I am happy with what I am going to do I will wait until I have done plenty of reseach. If that means holding of a little while on my cycle then so be it, but you know how it is when you got gear sitting right in front of you. I have never taken anadrol true enough, and I only have 25 of them. Most of my stacks have been with test prop, deca , and d-bol. I have also used test enan., test cyp., winny, and sust. 250 in the past. The fina and anadrol is new to me. Hope you understand the reason for the post, and I do thank you for replying.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    your fine run it ......make sure your diet is right lots of water your lever will be fine the milk thisle is a safe guard don't drink alchool though....no beer

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    btw...I would be running rALA for the liver. Second choice for me would be either Tylers or NAC

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you might as well choose one or the other, id run the d-bol for 5 weeks at 30mg ed...shoot the fina ed and drop your test dose to 500mg per week unless this is your 2nd cycle...if this is your first cycle dont run fina, if not run it for atlesast 6 weeks at the end, id also extend everything till week 10 and have the fina from 7-13....Madmax

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What's your cycle history?

JohnnyB

rbm

past cycles

Most of my stacks have been with test prop, deca , and d-bol. I have also used test enan., test cyp., winny, and sust. 250 in the past. The fina and anadrol is new to me.

Thread Information