Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dbol

jay01 is offline New Member

Dbol

So Im looking for advise if its not helpful to me please don't post anything.

Im going to do a cycle of dbol for my first cycle ever, never been on gear does this set up look ok to you guys? Also with my calorie intake will how much I eat increase? How much weight am i going to gain from my current intake of food (6,000 - 8,000 calories a day).

Dbol = 20mg first 4 weeks

testosterone enathalate = 12 weeks
    Week 1 – 10= 500mg per week
    Week11= 300mg per week
    Week 12= 200mg per week
    Clomid = Last 4 weeks 50mg a day

nlvadex = 20mg per day for 16 weeks

obviously i need to do more research but i'd appreciate positive feed back.
    Last edited by jay01; 09-07-2012 at 06:02 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!

All i can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8000 cals/day?????

Good luck!

---Roman

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Stats ht wt age bf% time in gym

I have a very high matabolism I do alot of working out at my house im going to get a membership at a gym obviously before I even think of starting this cycle.

im 26, 220 llbs slender and have been trying to bulk up for the last 3 years .... only have gained 40 llbs. And yes i mean to imply that i have been eating 6k-8k calories a day for 3 years alot of it was junk food im trying to stay away from that lately though.

So list your diet and post stats so we can help!

7JS
    7JS is offline Banned
    8000 calories ! Bloody hell I wish I could manage that,what's your bf% ??

hyphy_beast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay01
    I have a very high matabolism I do alot of working out at my house im going to get a membership at a gym obviously before I even think of starting this cycle.

im 26, 220 llbs slender and have been trying to bulk up for the last 3 years .... only have gained 40 llbs. And yes i mean to imply that i have been eating 6k-8k calories a day for 3 years alot of it was junk food im trying to stay away from that lately though.
    Dude please do WAY more research. I would recommend training in a gym for a year MINIMUM before even THINKING of using aas. YEARS actually. That being said if you were gonna run a cycle anyways, this one needs a lot of work....

Not to mention everyone is gonna tell you to do test only your first cycle. That's what they told me, that's what i did. And I'm glad i listened

good luck!

P.s. Height? Bf%?

(I posted this a few days ago on another forum I was trying to interact on.... wasn't very active or helpful & also i dono what post stats are....)

First I'd like it to be said im not interested in losing weight I can do that easily if i just dropped my food intake to 3,000 calories a day....
    I eat 6,000 to 8,000 normally 3/4 of it protein from various meats I do eat alot of greasy food though I need to keep the same amount of food intake so i don't drop my weight below 220 which i've worked very hard at obtaining. And no I don't got a tapeworm I've seen a doctor about that a few years back just to make sure. I don't look like I weigh 220 though more like half that, well thats what people tell me all the time anyways... i find it difficult to exercise as it burns even more calories Im probably going to have to incorporate protien shakes or something....

I'm more worried about giving myself a heart attack with all the sodium in the food really....

Here's a example of what a normal day of my eating looks like: (obviously some days I eat more or less this is just a example)

Breakfast:

6 packages oatmeal 960 calories
    3 scrambled eggs 189 calories
    1 large cup coffee 120 calories
    4 pieces bacon 400 calories

snack:
    2 peanutbutter wafers 280

Lunch: (Dennys)

1 country fried steak and eggs 660 calories
    1 pancake puppies 400 calories
    1 sampler 1200 calories
    1 peach smoothy 260 calories
    1 large OJ 231 Calories
    1 side - everything hash browns 340 calories

Snack:

2 peaches 140 calories

Dinner:

4 hamburgers w/ buns & condiments 1400 calories
    4 cups mashed potatoes 720 calories
    2 cups vegies 100 calories
    1 large cup whole milk 200 calories
    (I usually eat the left overs ontop of it also)

Total Calories: 7,600 Calories

Also im 5'9" and i have no clue what my bf% is good i guess... lol

(I posted this a few days ago on another forum I was trying to interact on.... wasn't very active or helpful & also i dono what post stats are....)

First I'd like it to be said im not interested in losing weight I can do that easily if i just dropped my food intake to 3,000 calories a day....
    I eat 6,000 to 8,000 normally 3/4 of it protein from various meats I do eat alot of greasy food though I need to keep the same amount of food intake so i don't drop my weight below 220 which i've worked very hard at obtaining. And no I don't got a tapeworm I've seen a doctor about that a few years back just to make sure. I don't look like I weigh 220 though more like half that, well thats what people tell me all the time anyways... i find it difficult to exercise as it burns even more calories Im probably going to have to incorporate protien shakes or something....

I'm more worried about giving myself a heart attack with all the sodium in the food really....

Here's a example of what a normal day of my eating looks like: (obviously some days I eat more or less this is just a example)

Breakfast:

snack:

1 sampler 1200 calories
    1 large OJ 231 Calories

Snack:

2 peaches 140 calories

Dinner:

Oh, wow... Man, this is horrible. No offense, but you eat shit! Please check out the diet section! No wonder you're worried about sodium and a heart attack, your body fat must be way up there, especially doing "home workouts."

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay01 View Post

Breakfast:

snack:

1 sampler 1200 calories
    1 large OJ 231 Calories

Snack:

2 peaches 140 calories

Dinner:

Am i being punked right now?? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm
    I lol'd!!

I know my eating habbits aren't healthy, I don't deny it. I'm working on fixing that.... its hard to though I need to keep about the same amount of calories.

I need you guys to take this seriously I don't want to waste my time trying to convince you im not making shit up ha.

cel89 is offline Junior Member
    i have a home gym too i spent 5k getting all the stuff i wanted but never had the motivation to use it so i ended up joining a gym lol. but 8000 cal a day WOW

I don't see the big deal.... as body builders don't you guys eat about the same as me anyways? You all just have a slower metabolism and gain more weight then I do.

Quote Originally Posted by 7JS View Post
    8000 calories ! Bloody hell I wish I could manage that,what's your bf% ??
    People are here to help you not to listen to you smartash remarks.Stats were put in laymans terms.Now your diet SUCKS if I had to guess you are fat.So without knowing anything else about you.I would say hit the diet section and learn how to eat.Then learn how to train.Good luck.

I know my eating habbits aren't healthy, I don't deny it. I'm working on fixing that.... its hard to though I need to keep about the same amount of calories.

I need you guys to take this seriously I don't want to waste my time trying to convince you im not making shit up ha.
    Dude, go to the diet section. There is a fantastic bulking outline You need to totally overhaul this thing and clean your diet up before you even think of cycling. I'd be willing to bet your training needs work as well. I have an extremely high metabolism as well, but there is no way you need that many calories to make huge gains. Especially of that shit...

You should also calculate your approximate basal metabolic rate to see how many calories you actually burn.

I don't see the big deal.... as body builders don't you guys eat about the same as me anyways? You all just have a slower metabolism and gain more weight then I do.
    No man, not the same at all. They eat CLEAN lots of calories. You eat heaps of crap all in a couple huge meals fit for professor Klump....

Quote Originally Posted by hyphy_beast View Post
    No man, not the same at all. They eat CLEAN lots of calories. You eat heaps of crap all in a couple huge meals fit for professor Klump....
    lol thanks for all that feed back guys i will def look into the diet section of the board in regards to builking. And im not fat -_-.

Im not looking to rush into my cycle or anything or else i wouldn't even have came to this forum but back to the point though what should I do to tweak my first cycle besides change my diet.

lol thanks for all that feed back guys i will def look into the diet section of the board in regards to builking. And im not fat -_-.

Im not looking to rush into my cycle or anything or else i wouldn't even have came to this forum but back to the point though what should I do to tweak my first cycle besides change my diet.
    Sorry bro, someone else might lay something out for you but not me at this point. Lay out a diet and training plan first, and do some more research, then try this again. But i will tell you "test e" and "testosterone enanthate " are the same thing

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member

Honestly bud it sounds like you should hold off on the cycle... at 220lbs and 5'9" with body fat under 14% you'd be a BEAST!!! I doubt your under that % due to your diet.. if you don't mind post pics and we could give u a idea of what your bf% is... you want help on tweaking it to fit you but it doesn't sound like your gonna benefit much from cycling at all.. (unless your a freak of nature and can process that 8k calories nicely cause there is "freaks of nature out there"... I honestly don't think you'll get much advise here unless you are under 14-15%bf and can prove it with that diet lol... definately check out the diet swction to tweek your diet up cause I'm sure you can see massive gains if you were to clean up your diet... Good Luck

Sorry bro, someone else might lay something out for you but not me at this point. Lay out a diet and training plan first, and do some more research, then try this again. But i will tell you "test e" and "testosterone enanthate " are the same thing
    after you said that i look at my post again i copied the wrong ones from my old notes silly me. Was trying to cook and do this real fast sorry im going to edit the first post i made.

Dbol = 20mg first 4 weeks

testosterone enathalate = 12 weeks
    Week 1 – 10= 500mg per week
    Week11= 300mg per week
    Week 12= 200mg per week
    Clomid = Last 4 weeks 50mg a day

nlvadex = 20mg per day for 16 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418

honestly bud it sounds like you should hold off on the cycle... At 220lbs and 5'9" with body fat under 14% you'd be a beast!!! I doubt your under that % due to your diet.. If you don't mind post pics and we could give u a idea of what your bf% is... You want help on tweaking it to fit you but it doesn't sound like your gonna benefit much from cycling at all.. (unless your a freak of nature and can process that 8k calories nicely cause there is "freaks of nature out there"... I honestly don't think you'll get much advise here unless you are under 14-15%bf and can prove it with that diet lol... Definately check out the diet swction to tweek your diet up cause i'm sure you can see massive gains if you were to clean up your diet... Good luck
    x2!!

x2!!
    Theres no way my body fat is over 14% How do i check?

Also im very interested in cleaning my eating habbits up if it will give me more gains... having trouble finding what your talking about is it this one?

theres no way my bf% is over 14% O.O im having trouble finding the link your talking about i'd be very interested in changing up my diet to help me more.

do you mean this one? theres so many

(apperntly i can't show you internals links on this site could you post the one your talking about so i can make sure im reading the right one)

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member

Also im very interested in cleaning my eating habbits up if it will give me more gains... having trouble finding what your talking about is it this one?

theres no way my bf% is over 14% O.O im having trouble finding the link your talking about i'd be very interested in changing up my diet to help me more.

(apperntly i can't show you internals links on this site could you post the one your talking about so i can make sure im reading the right one)
    Post a pic... we'll tell you or at local gyms.. sometimes they have machines that will tell you (not that there always that accurate)

Go to the nutrition forum, look at the "stickies" listed at the top of the forum. There are plenty of bulking ones, as well as options for hard gainers...

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    It's all about diet. I've got a naturally fast metabolism as well and used to eat huge meals similar to this. I didn't look fat to the average person and most had trouble believing my weight, but my bf% was over 20. Diet made a monster difference and I'm half the bf% and look way better. My calorie intake is only 4000/day and I'm currently on cycle and bulking. My weight is increasing steady. 8000 is way more than you need, unless the size of the pros.

Until diet and training are in check, AAS should not even be a consideration and will not give you any lasting gains. High bf% also greatly increases the risk of side effects.

I hope you take all this advise from the members here. It sounds like you have a lot to learn about bodybuilding and this is a great source of info about all aspects. Until you learn a lot more, especially how to eat properly and have some serious time training under your belt, stay away from AAS. It'll only do more damage than good, unless everything else is in check.

Welcome to the board and good luck man.

No offense but I have a high paying job I don't need my boss asking me why there are pics on me on a steroid site.

However i did one of those online tests.

i would give you the link to which one but it said i have 11.5% bf%

Stomach = 44 inches
    Wait = 45 inches
    Forarm = 17 inches
    Wrist = 7 inches

Home Body Fat Test
    Learn your body fat percentage with this quick and easy tool.
    Your Results

You have 11.5% body fat.

You have 25.3 Pounds of fat and 194.7 Pounds of lean (muscle, bone, body water).

[bold]theres no way my bf% is over 14% [/bold]O.O im having trouble finding the link your talking about i'd be very interested in changing up my diet to help me more.

I can guarantee that you'll be very surprised when you find out your actual bf%. Trust me, I used to think there was no way I was above 12 and as per my last post, it was actually over 20. Most gyms will be able to help you measure. Or buy a caliper from a sports store and look up on YouTube how to use it. It'll cost about $15-20. We can't discuss prices, but it's definitely cheaper than what would be wasted on AAS if diet and training aren't already in place before starting.

No offense but I have a high paying job I don't need my boss asking me why there are pics on me on a steroid site.

Stomach = 44 inches
    Wait = 45 inches
    Forarm = 17 inches
    Wrist = 7 inches

Home Body Fat Test
    Your Results

You have 11.5% body fat.

You have 25.3 Pounds of fat and 194.7 Pounds of lean (muscle, bone, body water).
    Those sites won't be anywhere near accurate. You need a caliper or at very least a scale with a sensor (caliper is far not accurate).

Those measurements are not those of a lean guy who looks like they're 110 lbs (based on you saying you weigh 220 and people think its half). I really think you'll be very surprised when you get a proper measurement done.

ok i'll get properly tested i suppose im kinda carious but the test i took couldn't of been so inaccurate... i got lots of reading on developing a new diet for myself now

You must have an extremely high bmr/thyroid.

Most here, if they ate 8k/cals/day, we'd friggin blow up like Violet Beauregard.

You are 26. No way in hell you will get away with this at 36. I'm 50, and if i eat 5k/cal/day, I am definately gaining.

But damn mate! Are you one of those blokes we see on "Man vs. Food"?

ok i'll get properly tested i suppose im kinda carious but the test i took couldn't of been so inaccurate... i got lots of reading on developing a new diet for myself now
    I tried one of those tests, before I bought my caliper. It told me I was about 4%. The calipers are the most accurate measurement that is practical for regular personal use.

Stomach = 44 inches
    Wait = 45 inches
    Forarm = 17 inches
    Wrist = 7 inches

Home Body Fat Test
    Your Results

You have 11.5% body fat.

Now i know I'm being punked! Sorry man with those measurements and stats, my guess is your easily over 20%! Good luck!

lol 20%? thats a lil harsh.... I dont think im over 15% at the most personally

Stomach = 44 inches
    Wait = 45 inches
    Forarm = 17 inches
    Wrist = 7 inches

Home Body Fat Test
    Your Results

You have 11.5% body fat.

Wait! we are abouut the same heighht. im 235, and a 36" waist. and right now, (yeah i suck) i'm about 17% bf. maybe more. (ya know how fat people don't like to step on the scale? well, when it's bad news, I don't like to use the calipers)

so if im 18% bf, how are you 11.5% body fat?

advice?

pry open that dusty wallet of yours, cut loose with $25, and buy a caliper set so you will know pretty close. There is no way in holy cheese cake you are 11.5% body fat.

post a pic and we will give you a pretty good estimate!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    putting on 40lbs in 3 years is a lot

I'm about the same height as you and thought I was 12 or less. Turned out to be over 20, as I said earlier. If you're that weight and lean, you would already know better than to eat the way you do, high metabolism or not. 220 lbs and lean takes a lot of hard work and careful dieting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information