cordawg is offline New Member

Sust / Deca / (Dbol)

Hey guys just wondering, I know to get the most out of sust I gotta pin every 3 days... just wondering should i be pinning deca every three days as well? I have been for a couple weeks and the question just came to mind tonight Been pinning every three days making my weekly dosage 400mg sust, 400mg deca, 175mg dbol (25mg/day)

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Those dosages don't make sense. How many mg of sust and deca do you have per ml?

stpete is offline Banned
    And 175mgs of d-bol? I'm confused.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Yeah need a bit more detail....

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    We need a sticky that shows guys how to explain their cycle.But then again only a small% even read anything before asking questions.Just ranting

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    We need a sticky that shows guys how to explain their cycle.But then again only a small% even read anything before asking questions.Just ranting
    Maybe 1%, we have a culture of laziness brewing.....

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    And 175mgs of d-bol? I'm confused.
    25mg x 7days I think mate ,or hes dropping 7 tabs in one go

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cordawg View Post
    Hey guys just wondering, I know to get the most out of sust I gotta pin every 3 days... just wondering should i be pinning deca every three days as well? I have been for a couple weeks and the question just came to mind tonight Been pinning every three days making my weekly dosage 400mg sust, 400mg deca, 175mg dbol (25mg/day)
    These are his weekly dosages. He wants to know if he needs to pin the deca every 3 days. I've never used deca...so no input. Confusing post indeed.

cordawg is offline New Member
    lol sorry guys, yes these are my weekly dosages, to break it down more

25 mg dbol /day for 4 weeks
    0.8ml (200mg) sustenon 250 e3d
    0.7ml (210mg) deca durabolin e3d

and yes, you could chalk it up to laziness as the reason i don't have an answer to whether or not I should be pinning deca every three days... but in mine (as well as every other newbies) defence... there are atleast 20 new posts per day in the q&a section, and I have a family, a job, and spend 1-2 hrs in the gym almost every night... it would take me a loooong time to look through all these threads to find one that pertains exactly to whether or not I should pin deca every three days. If i was up to date on the threads it would be much easier to manage my time in viewing the new ones... but with probably a million threads up that i havent read due to just joining the forums recently, its hard to get ontop of it all, anyway thanks for the input everyone

I will take abit of time everyday to read a couple posts and further educate myself, but in the meantime, still wondering if instead of .7ml (210mg) e3d of deca, i should just pin it once a week at 1.4ml (420mg)... or am i fine with the every 3 day dose i have been running

Quote Originally Posted by cordawg View Post
    lol sorry guys, yes these are my weekly dosages, to break it down more

25 mg dbol /day for 4 weeks
    0.8ml (200mg) sustenon 250 e3d
    0.7ml (210mg) deca durabolin e3d

and yes, you could chalk it up to laziness as the reason i don't have an answer to whether or not I should be pinning deca every three days... but in mine (as well as every other newbies) defence... there are atleast 20 new posts per day in the q&a section, and I have a family, a job, and spend 1-2 hrs in the gym almost every night... it would take me a loooong time to look through all these threads to find one that pertains exactly to whether or not I should pin deca every three days. If i was up to date on the threads it would be much easier to manage my time in viewing the new ones... but with probably a million threads up that i havent read due to just joining the forums recently, its hard to get ontop of it all, anyway thanks for the input everyone

I will take abit of time everyday to read a couple posts and further educate myself, but in the meantime, still wondering if instead of .7ml (210mg) e3d of deca, i should just pin it once a week at 1.4ml (420mg)... or am i fine with the every 3 day dose i have been running
    Best to read the stickies at the top of the forums as well as the many articles on the home page...

Thread Information