Uphill1 is offline New Member

First cycle anavar/test e

Looking to get a checkout of this cycle. I'm a newb here so bear with me if I make any mistakes. First off, I'm 38 and work out 5 days a week...been that way for the last 3 years. 5'10 190lb with bf at 14 percent and going down. Used to be lower.....age is catching up to me a bit. I'm pretty pharmaceutically inclined and love to research. Would very much appreciate a sanity check on this. This cycle is 10 weeks total.....but be aware that it is 10 weeks for a reason. I have a gap in travel for that long ...and don't want to tote a bunch of crap around with me!! I'm looking to get a leaner look (I'm more endo type body)...and slap on a few pounds of lean muscle (10 or so, and I'll be real happy). test e is of iranian origin , veyron for clomid, lixus for var, and rui for everything else. Thanks in advance for your help!

by the way, the 150mg every 3 days works out to 350mg per week....if you don't feel like doing the math

Week 1 test e3d 150mg:::adex eod .25mg:::hcg 250 iu x 2 per week

Week 2 test e3d 150mg:::adex eod .25mg:::hcg 250 iu x 2 per week

Week 3 test e3d 150mg:::adex eod .25mg:::hcg 250 iu x 2 per week

week 4 test e3d 150mg:::adex eod .25mg:::hcg 250 iu x 2 per week

week 5 test e3d 150mg:::Anavar 50mg ed:::adex eod .25mg:::hcg 250 iu x 2 per week

Week 6 test e3d 150mg:::Anavar 50mg ed:::adex eod .25mg:::hcg 250 iu x 2 per week

Week 7 test e3d 150mg:::Anavar 50mg ed:::adex eod .25mg:::hcg 250 iu x 2 per week

Week 8 test e3d 150mg:::Anavar 50mg ed:::adex eod .25mg:::hcg 250 iu x 2 per week

Week 9 Anavar 50mg ed:::adex eod .25mg:::hcg 250 iu x 2 per week

Week 10 Anavar 50mg ed:::adex eod .25mg:::hcg 250 iu x 2 per week

PCT:
    Run the nolva (tamox) 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid (clomox) 50/50/25/25

As far as calories, I'm running this with 3500 clean calories per day.....let me know if this suffices for my goals. Also, what would you all recommend as far as supplements to go with, to keep me healthy, etc.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would drop the var, and increase the test to 500/week, also increase the nolva to 40/40/20/20. and pin the test 2x a week, eg. monday morning and thursday evening.

thedeerhunter is offline New Member
    Test e can be injected twice a week and for best results, you should take around 400 or 500mg every week split into 2 shots. Read the educational threads on test.

Kronik - I've considered the test only route...and am still considering. Why would you drop the Var? I've seen a blog on a fellow that had roughly my same build and got AWESOME results using roughly my same cycle listed above. I opted for a little less test e than he did (500 was his weekly if I'm not mistaken). I also have that four week to anavar start....so that I can be aware if I start having any kind of bad reaction to the test.

Quote Originally Posted by thedeerhunter View Post
    Test e can be injected twice a week and for best results, you should take around 400 or 500mg every week split into 2 shots. Read the educational threads on test.
    Every three days is roughly twice a week, right? But 400 would be better with the above?

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    I think it actually looks decent, but I agree on test only for the first cycle. Var can have some nasty sides. Not very common, but they are there. If you ran them together for your first cycle, you wouldnt know which compound to rule out the sides. Test only is awesome by itself anyways! I would do the pinning on monday/thursday @250mgs per. I think 500mgs of Test E would be great. If your diet is on par, you should drop some more BF and add LBM. Good Luck with your decision!

Thanks for the sound advice Warmouth. If I could push out the cycle for an extra two weeks of test prior to starting the Var, would that give me enough time to be g2g on the test sides recognition? For instance, after that....If I had problems with the var, I would know it was the Var, right? I still think you're probably right....I would just really like to maximize my benefits!! I'm sure you know the drill

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    no. stick with your test only cycle. save the var for your next cycle.

lots of solid advice in here bro. good luck.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I could be wrong and forgive me if I am. But the test only cycle is for the younger people? Once you hit a certain age I thought it was different? I am not advising just curious. I'm only 32 so doesn't make a difference. But I remember year ago that I read post about age being a factor in this. It might have been on a different subject though.

age has nothing to do with WHAT you run - experience does. (provided you are 25 and up. under 25 you shouldn't even be considering AAS)

Thanks for all the good advice! I will change it up as suggested. Appreciate you folks taking the time to help out

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would also change the nolva to 40/40/20/20
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Kronik suggested that Gixx..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    didnt even see it. Then i agree
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ineedauser is offline Associate Member
    I keep considering adding Anavar to my test e cycle. So far I have zero sides and feel great. Just not a lot of results. I am really looking to stay/hover around my current weight but just lean out. I hear Anavar is great for that. I am about to complete my 4th week (Thursday will be 9th pin).

People keep just saying sides sides sides but what about positive results?

Thread Information