Thread: Anavar

Patz is offline Junior Member

Anavar

When to take the pills? All at once before training or 60mg spread out the day?

2 in the morning
    2 before training
    2 at night

Or all at once an hour before training?

Patz is offline Junior Member
    That's all I want to know.
    I know people are taking them different. Just a simple question

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Spread them out, but your not supposed to be taking anything. Thought we all discussed the dangers of AAS use and your young age, lack of base, ETC,ETC,ETC....

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Spread them out, but your not supposed to be taking anything. Thought we all discussed the dangers of AAS use and your young age, lack of base, ETC,ETC,ETC....
    This.
    Last edited by AXx; 09-09-2012 at 07:03 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wat didnt you ubderstand from prior threads?

45Steven is offline New Member
    guys,how good is anavar for off cycle time?
    i got some 10mg tabs left.
    but now i am off cut cycle

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 45Steven View Post
    guys,how good is anavar for off cycle time?
    i got some 10mg tabs left.
    but now i am off cut cycle
    You can start your own thread instead of ripping his.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Patz back!!!!!!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Patz, come on man! Give us a breakfora bit. You know that no one is going to spoon feed a child in using AAS on this site. Why are you so freaking hell-bent on using right now? You are a skinny worm that needs FOOD and not your little "cutting" periods. You dont have enough VAR, you dont have enough training experience, you dont have a foundation to build upon, you dont have wisdom, you dont have a good judgement, you dont have self confidence, and you DONT LISTEN! Why dont you AT LEAST do a proper cycle if you are not going to listen anyways? You did a winny only cycle, whick wasnt even a cycle, now your doing an anavar only cycle, whick is still not a cycle. You haveenought for like 10 or 12days. You wont see or feel a change whatsoever. It took 3 weeks before I started to notice anythingand that was at 80mgs ED. You dont have enough. WAIT!

bp2000 is offline Associate Member
    pills? hahahahahahaha. YOu need food buddy, that's it.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    Patz, come on man! Give us a breakfora bit. You know that no one is going to spoon feed a child in using AAS on this site. Why are you so freaking hell-bent on using right now? You are a skinny worm that needs FOOD and not your little "cutting" periods. You dont have enough VAR, you dont have enough training experience, you dont have a foundation to build upon, you dont have wisdom, you dont have a good judgement, you dont have self confidence, and you DONT LISTEN! Why dont you AT LEAST do a proper cycle if you are not going to listen anyways? You did a winny only cycle, whick wasnt even a cycle, now your doing an anavar only cycle, whick is still not a cycle. You haveenought for like 10 or 12days. You wont see or feel a change whatsoever. It took 3 weeks before I started to notice anythingand that was at 80mgs ED. You dont have enough. WAIT!
    It's not even worth trying to lecture him, man. Let him run his shitty cycle.

I hope these minimal results are worth paying for later on in life, Patz.

ineedauser is offline Associate Member
    I agree there youngblood... not a good idea to dive into steroids . Very poor idea.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    It's not even worth trying to lecture him, man. Let him run his shitty cycle.

I hope these minimal results are worth paying for later on in life, Patz.
    Thats just it. There wont be ANY results, minimal or not. 60mgs of var for a few day wont do anything whatsoever. I dont even know why he would waste anyonestime by askingabout this. If he were 32 years old, 15 years training, 210lbs with 10% BF, the advice would be the same. He is and will be a troll. I really dont think he is serious and just likes the attention whore thing. That Avi pic could pass as an 11 year old girl or an 8 year old boy. He needs food, not drugs at this point. He admires Zyzz, his words, and wants to be Zyzz. He doesnt realize Zyzz killed himself by using this crap. Heart issue or not. And he doesnt realize that Zyzz was 225Lbs. Zyzz didnt just "cut" year around. He had to bulk. You dont get to 225 with 6%BF by starting a cutting cycle at 150lbs. It is absolutely ludacris!

Thread Information