berniec is offline Junior Member

How to treat high e2

Ok, so figured for a while now based on the symptoms (no libido/sex drive, etc) that my E2 was high. Got blood work done and confirmed it - E2 on the sensitive test came back at 149

Now that it's already high, what is the best way to bring it down and keep it from going back up again? I've got some liquid exemstane that i started taking at 25/mg twice a day - should this be sufficient? when should i retest?

I'm running 1g/week of test

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    50mg a day is way to much.
    i would start at 12.5mg ed
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

that little even with that much test?
    how long does it take to kick in and bring down the level?

yes that should be fine. Everyone is different and you may need to adjust the dose some. But thats alot closer to what you will need then 50mg. i dont know anyone that requires a dosage like that

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    yes that should be fine. Everyone is different and you may need to adjust the dose some. But thats alot closer to what you will need then 50mg. i dont know anyone that requires a dosage like that
    interesting because i was taking 25mg once a day of exemestane when that blood was taken...looking like the liquid i got is bunk now based on what you are saying...which sucks because its from one of the reputable places.

i've been over a gram of test before and didnt even need 12.5mg ed. but everyone is different. Your stuff may be bad or under dosed

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    Is it possible that your taking too much test? Idk I'm not suggesting anything and not trying to hijack but am wondering because its my understanding thatonce you get to a certain point that test will be aromatized at a more rapid rate than if the dose was within a range that a certain individual could tolerate. Make sense? Let's say if you took in 750 mg test you would only aromatize half of what you are now. Prolly makes no sense. Also, if bf is at a higher than suggested % then your test conversion will be higher also.

1gearhead is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    i've been over a gram of test before and didnt even need 12.5mg ed. but everyone is different. Your stuff may be bad or under dosed
    could there be a chance the ugl that made your test didnt strip off the estradiol.... causing the extra high estrogen readings while taking an ai??? just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by 1gearhead View Post
    could there be a chance the ugl that made your test didnt strip off the estradiol.... causing the extra high estrogen readings while taking an ai??? just a thought...
    this might make the most sense ...hmmm

i have gear from another source i can try switching off to that and see what happens.

Thread Information