asquarecan is offline Associate Member

Anyone using S4?

Hey guys,

I was strolling through ar-r site to take advantage of the sale they have going on and ran across "liquid s4" I searched the forums and found nothing. Has anyone used this? It sounds very interesting; I am curious how well it works. Can it be used by itself or does it need to be used in conjunction with test?

Thanks

asquarecan is offline Associate Member
    ok,

I did some searching and figured out I screwed up with the search feature. I know everyone says run a test only cycle your first time around, but would running a SARM be a bad thing? Should I wait to run down the road or would it be ok to run first half of cycle? I have read a few logs where S4 was ran solo, but have not found anyone who ran it with test only.

Any insight or ideas?

Thanks

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    bump......I am curious to this as well.

ineedauser is offline Associate Member
    I ran S4/Osta cycle for 8 weeks. Gains were not nearly as defined as people claim. I made gains in 8 weeks but pretty sure I had gains to be made anyhow. So it's hard to completely credit everything to the SARMS . I did get bad night vision, sensitive eyes to the sun, and a yellow tint though.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedauser
    I ran S4/Osta cycle for 8 weeks. Gains were not nearly as defined as people claim. I made gains in 8 weeks but pretty sure I had gains to be made anyhow. So it's hard to completely credit everything to the SARMS. I did get bad night vision, sensitive eyes to the sun, and a yellow tint though.
    I'm on day 22 of running Osta solo 12.5mg ED, eating 300 calories over my TDEE, and the gains are great.

Reduced visceral fat, improved vascularity, fuller muscles, and cardio has improved greatly.

No vision sides commonly associated with S4, no acne, and I feel much better than I did training naturally. No signs of suppression thus far but bloods will determine that.

Ostarine did, however, make my nipples a little puffy about 5 days in. Researched and found out Osta causes a slight increase in estrogen, which led me to running Adex .25mg EOD.

I started at 168 with 10% body fat. Weighed and calipered myself yesterday and I'm at 173 with 10.5%.

The Osta I'm using is from Sarmssearch.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-599408060.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	436.7 KB 
ID:	126421

Osta on the left, Liquidex on the right. Oral syringes are from Ar-r

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Nice. This might very well be a great compoundto "bridge" with. Ill research it a bit myself.

Thread Information