Mike76 is offline New Member

Are any of the productsl on Steriod.com legal to buy in the USA?

I am from the United States, and want to know if any of the products on Steroids .com are legal to buy and have shipped to the United States without a prescription? If one does obtain a prescription then how do you show proof of the prescription?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    They are legal steroid alternatives . Not steroids themselves. Therefore, no Rx necesssary

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and yes they are legal in the USA..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mike76 is offline New Member
    I don't believe steroid alternatives is going to help me since I have a medical condition preventing me from putting on weight. I don't mind talking about my medical condition, but i'm not sure where on the forum I should post at since i'm new to the forum. I will have to learn the layout of the forum, and then post in the appropriate area.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Post what you can/feel comfortable with and we'll provide the best advice we can.

Please remember this is not a source board so you may not ask where to get/buy steroids . I know you haven't, but I sense this question could come up once you were told the products you referred to earlier are alternatives to steroids .

Often the biggest problem in gaining/losing weight is determined by your intake (i.e. daily nutrition plan). Medical condition or otherwise, many times the proper dietary plan will lead you towards the goals you seek.

Looking forward to offering sound advice.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    If you don't mind me asking, what kind of a condition is it? If you have a medical condition that prevents you from gaining weight, i'd recommend you stay clear of the steroids until you get that sorted out. Just my 2 cents

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by JTathlete View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what kind of a condition is it? If you have a medical condition that prevents you from gaining weight, i'd recommend you stay clear of the steroids until you get that sorted out. Just my 2 cents
    Depends on what his condition is. But if it involves low testosterone , then I suggest he get an RX from a doctor and either go to a clinic or a pharmacy for his medication. There is no sense in risking everything getting your medication through the black market when you can be going about it the legal way.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!

Thread Information