sneakyhats is offline Junior Member

What is considered a 'good' dose....

10 weeks..
    Tren ace @100mgs EOD
    Test prop @100mgs EOD
    Aromasin 10mg ED
    B6 600mcg ED

For cutting.

Do you think the dosages for 5"11 188lb 11/12% bf male be considered "decent".

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    At 18yrs old you really need to do a lot of research because your going to cause yourself some damage. I know this isn't what you wanted to know but steriods are not the answer for someone your age and experience. Learn how to eat to grow otherwise your wasting you time and money.

Please don't disregard this post it could possibly save you a lot of heartache in the future.

sneakyhats is offline Junior Member
    Not disregarding your post. I didn't say I was going to use it correct? I am still doing my research. Now back to the main question....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your years away from cycling so do research on diets and how to build muscle.

You will learn the hard way if you don't stop thinking steriods are your answer

I will leave you thread now because I can tell I'm wasting my time

swollix is offline Junior Member
    Why would you want to cut at 5'11" 188 and 11% bodyfat? You need to bulk.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Do yourself a favor, wait on steroids for a few years. Cutting is done with diet--with out that sorted out, steroids won't help you much as all.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakyhats
    Not disregarding your post. I didn't say I was going to use it correct? I am still doing my research. Now back to the main question....
    Most people posting a cycle and asking for advise ARE planning on cycling. Why else would they ask?

We've been here long enough to see through the bs.

Heed the advice. You are too young. You'll likely do it anyway as kids your age think they know best. That's unfortunate because the advice given is coming from guys who have cycled successfully when the time was right and long after they learned how to train and eat properly.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Most people posting a cycle and asking for advise ARE planning on cycling. Why else would they ask?

We've been here long enough to see through the bs.

Heed the advice. You are too young. You'll likely do it anyway as kids your age think they know best. That's unfortunate because the advice given is coming from guys who have cycled successfully when the time was right and long after they learned how to train and eat properly.
    Agreed! but it would also be good to shoot him useful advice if the kid has made up his mind. It would be better to give the ignorant person advice then give advice to someone who may already be familiar.

Bro! It's better to work on diet, and research before thinking about compounds. Before I started taking Juice, I researched Test E for 1 year to see what it will do, can do, and if I even should do.
    Good luck!!!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by breakbones

Agreed! but it would also be good to shoot him useful advice if the kid has made up his mind. It would be better to give the ignorant person advice then give advice to someone who may already be familiar.

Bro! It's better to work on diet, and research before thinking about compounds. Before I started taking Juice, I researched Test E for 1 year to see what it will do, can do, and if I even should do.
    Good luck!!!
    Absolutely agree you......but then he could be honest and simply say, "I will look into the risks but I've made my mind up that I'm going to do this and for those willing to help could you at least review my proposed cycle and let me know if the dosing, length, or choice if gear is ideal?"

What aggravates me more are the kids lying to your face saying "I'm not going to cycle, I'm just here to learn" and then to see a post a week later about how awesome their cycle is. I mentored a kid on here, spent copious amounts of time putting a nutrition plan together with him and building a mass/strength training regimen to find out a week later he started doing exactly what he said he wasn't going to do. When I asked him why his answer was because his friends were juicing and he didn't want to be the smallest guy.

Really!?!?

Glad you're pointing this guy in the direction of nutrition and lifting.

Bigwigz is offline New Member
    Please please listen to these guys I have suffered for nearly a decade because I thought I "knew it all"

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Absolutely agree you......but then he could be honest and simply say, "I will look into the risks but I've made my mind up that I'm going to do this and for those willing to help could you at least review my proposed cycle and let me know if the dosing, length, or choice if gear is ideal?"

What aggravates me more are the kids lying to your face saying "I'm not going to cycle, I'm just here to learn" and then to see a post a week later about how awesome their cycle is. I mentored a kid on here, spent copious amounts of time putting a nutrition plan together with him and building a mass/strength training regimen to find out a week later he started doing exactly what he said he wasn't going to do. When I asked him why his answer was because his friends were juicing and he didn't want to be the smallest guy.

Really!?!?

Glad you're pointing this guy in the direction of nutrition and lifting.
    Thank you!!! Good day mate!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I wont give under age kids cycle advice.For the sole reason I wont be responsable for some kid messing himself up.Teaching a under age kid to use aas oly leads in trouble.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I wont give under age kids cycle advice.For the sole reason I wont be responsable for some kid messing himself up.Teaching a under age kid to use aas oly leads in trouble.
    Amen brother. Your neighbor's 17 yr old kid tells you he's going to get drunk this weekend. Are you going to tell him the best way to do it?

Thread Information