Thread: dbol question

hyphy_beast is offline Associate Member

dbol question

I'm on the tail end of a test e cycle. Did some dbol about mid way through and i found about 30mg if it tonight. I took it before i went to the gym just for shits and giggles. I know it has a short half life and doesn't really need to build up in your system...
    i swear i had some more than usual intense pumps and aggression! I know thus stuff is androgenic , but does it work like that or was this purely mental and placebo affect?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Many guys take it pre workout for that effect when on a cycle of dbol . Personally I prefer splitting the dose up throughout the day

kmms is offline Productive Member
    im in 4th week now at 25mg per day. was splitting it up into 5mg each throughout the day but finding 10mg 2 hours before my morning workout and 5mg's the other times to work best for me.

greenwell001 is offline Member
    It does me the same way when I take 30mg bout 1hr before workout. Messes with my bp too much doin it like that, but your right I'm an animal when i don't split them up. Nice fvcking AVI bro.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwell001
    It does me the same way when I take 30mg bout 1hr before workout. Messes with my bp too much doin it like that, but your right I'm an animal when i don't split them up. Nice fvcking AVI bro.
    Haha thanks

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    D-bol has a very short half-life, so you should try to split it into 4 even doses throughout the day. OTher than that, there is tons of info about Dbol on this forum. Check the article on it in the Steroid Profiles secrion, and then use the search finction to learn even more about its properties.

Quote Originally Posted by TOkidd
    D-bol has a very short half-life, so you should try to split it into 4 even doses throughout the day. OTher than that, there is tons of info about Dbol on this forum. Check the article on it in the Steroid Profiles secrion, and then use the search finction to learn even more about its properties.
    Thanks

Thread Information