Thread: Test Cyp.

Big_ is offline New Member

Test Cyp.

Looking at running a cycle of TRT grade straight from the doctor test Cyp. Its dosed at 200mg.
    I was looking at running it 200mg every week for about 6 weeks and then running a PCT of good ol tamoxifin citrate for 4 weeks after 2 weeks from last injection running it at 40/30/20/10.

I'm going to be using this as a bulking cycle to throw on a bit more weight hopefully and will be eating somewhat clean, but I don't really believe in 100% clean bulking...that's just not my way of doing things I guess. I can handle the extra fat gain, not too worried about it. Calorie intake will range from about 5000-6000 calories per day.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Some background on me..
    23 years old 240lbs 18%BF 5'11"

I've had past experience with PH's but I'm kinda sick of them and not really into the whole OTC shit anymore. So I've decided that maybe the pros are doing it right by using real AAS lol

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    There are a few problems with your proposal, the most pressing of which are:

- TRT doses, like your 200 mg/EW are just that...for TRT, not for bulking
    - Cyp is a long ester, and 6 wks won't give it time to build up in your system for an effective cycle...even at the right dosages
    - Fat gain comes from too many calories, and/or from poor quality calories, not aas or specific esters
    - BF is high, which makes any cycle less productive

Consider these factors, and spend some more time studying prior to cycling...you're on the right track!
    Last edited by magic32; 09-11-2012 at 07:39 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Big_ is offline New Member
    So what would you rec? Bumping the dosages up to 400mg EW or even 500-600? And lengthening the cycle to about 12 weeks?

Thanks for the reply much appreciated.

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    You're still a little too young for AAS, your body is still developing and your natural test is high enough to make good gains with proper dirt and training.

That cycle needs a lot of work. Do more research and you'll quickly start seeing what's wrong with it.

You may not want to do a clean bulk, but you will want to get your body fat under 15% at the most before you use AAS. The risk of sides are higher at higher bf%

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Sure I can give you a fish, but you'll get hungry again.

You're a big boy now, so like both Lestat and I said do some ACTUAL research for your cycle and stop looking for the Cliff Notes. Study breeds true learning. You'll be glad you did, and both you and community will be better for it.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    i think you should really consider getting your bf % down before considering doing any cycle. You really should wait till your 25 or 26 so your endocrine system will be fully developed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_ View Post
    Looking at running a cycle of TRT grade straight from the doctor test Cyp. Its dosed at 200mg.
    I was looking at running it 200mg every week for about 6 weeks and then running a PCT of good ol tamoxifin citrate for 4 weeks after 2 weeks from last injection running it at 40/30/20/10.

I'm going to be using this as a bulking cycle to throw on a bit more weight hopefully and will be eating somewhat clean, but I don't really believe in 100% clean bulking...that's just not my way of doing things I guess. I can handle the extra fat gain, not too worried about it. Calorie intake will range from about 5000-6000 calories per day.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Some background on me..
    23 years old 240lbs 18%BF 5'11"

I've had past experience with PH's but I'm kinda sick of them and not really into the whole OTC shit anymore. So I've decided that maybe the pros are doing it right by using real AAS lol

Thread Information