brocato is offline New Member

Extending Test Cycle

Hello, wondering if experts can tell me if this is a good idea or not? I am on a test E 500mg/week 12-week cycle. I came down with a chest infection that led to bronchitis. I have been very sick for the past 16 days straight, going down from eating 3500 calories to barely taking down one meal a day. have been to the gym a total of 4 times in the past 16 days. have lost over 8lbs (mainly water weigtht). I have only 1.5 weeks left in my cycle. Today is the first day I feel normal again, been eating like a pig planning on getting back on routine tomorrow. I want to extended my cycle till my test bottle runs out, around 13-14 weeks if extended to try to catch up on the lost time. and make as many gains possible before the cycle finishes.

good idea or bad idea?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Go ahead and finish out the bottle, you will be fine.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by brocato View Post
    Hello, wondering if experts can tell me if this is a good idea or not? I am on a test E 500mg/week 12-week cycle. I came down with a chest infection that led to bronchitis. I have been very sick for the past 16 days straight, going down from eating 3500 calories to barely taking down one meal a day. have been to the gym a total of 4 times in the past 16 days. have lost over 8lbs (mainly water weigtht). I have only 1.5 weeks left in my cycle. Today is the first day I feel normal again, been eating like a pig planning on getting back on routine tomorrow. I want to extended my cycle till my test bottle runs out, around 13-14 weeks if extended to try to catch up on the lost time. and make as many gains possible before the cycle finishes.

good idea or bad idea?
    Did you continue to inject during this whole time being sick or did you stop???

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    How hard is it for you to recover? Yes you can, but the longer youre on the harder it is to recover. Its also recommended to extend pct as well.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    An extra couple of weeks shuld make little difference in all areas, IMO two weeks will not require an extension of your pct. IMO

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    2 weeks is not a big change...my only concern is the op never stated that he continued using test while sick. I would like that clarified because if he stopped during that period of time then it is useless to go back on for 1-2 weeks.

brocato is offline New Member
    great to hear. and no I did not stop my injections cause I knew I couldn't continue if I stopped. so I will run it until the bottle runs out. thanks for the replies.

Thread Information