darren2011 is offline New Member

Bulk Cycle - Advice needed

change of mind....
    Last edited by darren2011; 09-12-2012 at 06:57 AM.

adamjames is offline Member
    alright daz, gotta say thats a diabolical cycle history youve got there
    my advice is do the sust for 10 weeks at 400 mg ew if your looking to put on some size im not sure why youve got so many compounds in there you dont really need them
    at most i would run sust and deca for the 10- 12 week mark then run pct and include hcg in there and leave all the other ish out

Well that course is just one my friend has just done, who is a bodybuilding competitor in the ukbff and has ranked above top 10. I was thinking maybe Test e 500mg per week for 10 weeks and tren e 400mg for 10 weeks. arimidex 0.25 eod, and clomid and nolva for pct.

Yea i was mainly trying to cut up to be honest with my previous courses as i was a bigger guy, i used to be about 19 stone fat!, i also did test and tren ace which was a good course.

stpete is offline Banned
    OP-Have you had blood work done after your previous cycles? At your age and running these compounds you are setting yourself up to be a life long recipient for TRT. Your previous cycles were bad, and the one you just proposed is terrible. you don't even have the basic knowledge of each compound. I suggest you lay off AAS for a few years and do your research on the compounds before you go down that road again.
    And you make no mention of an AI, HCG or PCT. Those need to be researched extensively as well.

Good Luck

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    At 22 you should be getting yourself in shape without the drugs.

Pretty sure i put pct on my previous post, and just because i didnt put pct on my previous courses dont mean i didnt do one. AND the course i just posted is a very well known course and reading forums and websites its good one for size and strength gains!, at my age.... People are starting steroids at the age of 18! im 22! im pretty sure that is of good age to start especially after 4-5 years of training 5 days a week, my last course was over a year ago! since then i have been doing clenbuterol alpha pharma on and off.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    My advice as others have said wait for your natty test to simmer down. You will shut yourself down if you run this.

Thread Information