Runyn34 is offline New Member

Stacking Test Prop Masteron E and Anavar

I am getting ready to start a cycle of Test Prop/Mast E/Anavar . I have two previous cycles under my belt but I was hoping to get some feedback on my newest one. I am 6'1, 230 and about 12% BF (guessing - I still look like my profile picture). I train 5 days a week and my diet is cleaner than most. I am going to be doing 3x's a week cardio for the first 6 weeks but weeks 6-12 I may back it down considering the leg pumps I get on Var.

12 week cycle
    1-12 -100mg of test prop eod
    1-12 -200mg of mast ent twice weekly
    6-12 - 50mg anavar daily

for PCT I have HCG /arimidex /nolva/letro on hand

I am looking for feedback/constructive criticizim etc. Thanks in advance

Test Prop is 350mg/wk. I normally run 150mg/eod which is about 525mg/wk. The mast seems good. You're gonna love the mast it's awesome stuff. If you want results from the var I'd up it a little to at least 60mg/ed to 80mg/ed. Honestly, with the Test and Mast, I don't think you're gonna need the anavar . I'd run the HCG during cycle 250iu twice a week and stop after the last shot. I wouldn't use arimidex or letro for PCT. I'd use it during cycle if I got gyno. I'd add Clomid to the Nolvadex for PCT. Have fun.

I was thinking the test was a little light as well. I was initially thinking I would try to minimize the test intake to avoid getting puffy but since I am taking prop as opposed to cyp/enth the bloating should be minimal. I have HCG on hand so I will take it on days that I pin the mast.

While I am at it I am going to ask for diet feedback as well. Here is what the typical day looks like (keep in mind, one of the meals will probably be cheated and a little higher calorie/carb)...

7am: Banana (200 cals - 51 grams carbs - 2 grams protein) / Protein Shake (250 cals - 4 carbs - 48 grams of protein)

9am: Oatmeal (40 grams... 150 cals - 26 carb - 8 grams protein)

11am: 12 oz white meat chicken (250 cals - 0 carb - 55 grams protein)

1pm: Protein Shake (250 cals - 4 carbs - 48 grams of protein)

3pm: (preworkout): 4.4oz brown rice (170 cals - 35 carbs - 5 grams protein)

4pm: Workout - I take Xtend BCAA's during (5 cals - 0 carb - 0 protein) and MP Assult as a preworkout (80 cals - 18 carbs - 0 protein)

6:30: post workout shake (zero carb isopure 160 cals - 0 carb 40 gram protein)

8:00 Dinner - usually consists of 8oz meat and vegetable (est: 500 cals - 25 carbs - 50 gram protein).

Approximate totals:
    2100 calories
    163 carbs
    256 grams protein

(I am looking to continue leaning out on this cycle as well)
    Last edited by Runyn34; 09-13-2012 at 01:13 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    A good diet and an AI will help against the puffy.

and as mentioned, hcg during cycle.

I edited my previous post with diet info...

Thread Information