Peter is offline Associate Member

Has anyone ever gotten a package seized in the mail from in country?

My friend mailed me a box full of winny and test from new jersey to PA. I havent gotten it yet and it its like 2 days overdue. I just hope it didnt get seized. I know he sent it I just dont know what the hell happened to it. What should I do?
    -pete

mammoth is offline Member
    OMG dude why didn't he just drive the shit over. I could understand if it was far away and all!

As far as what to do....Wait! No matter what happened, whether it be that it got lost in the mail or seized, there is nothing you can do except to sit back and wait. If it comes then it comes. Also, if he sent it regular USPS then you definitely should wait. I can send a package to my neighbor and it would take at least 3 days by way of regular mail.

Peter is offline Associate Member
    He paid extra money for a tracking # and it said that it arrived at my school on saturday. So I dont think it got seized. I just dont know what the fuck happened to it. This is the last time I use mail. I'll jus drive the 3 fuckin hours next time. FUCK!!!
    -Pete

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

first off two days is dick

but did you check the tracking # yourself?what good does the tracking # do if you don't have it and he does?

Thread Information