MrJuice is offline Junior Member

Stanazol only cycle

I have been sold too much bunk gear and the only source i trust can only get stana. Is it worth doing a stana only cycle or should i wait till i find a reliable source who can get me some form of test e\p ? Keeping in mind that summer is just around the corner here in aus. What kind of results should one expect on a stana only cycle? Also are the sides much different to those of test?

If it helps my stats are

6'0
    205lbs
    ~14% bf

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Age?
    Stan is best run with test as it will lower your natural test levels. Wait it out and find some test and start in december and do 12 weeks! I think stan is usually ran for 6.

MrJuice is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    Age?
    Stan is best run with test as it will lower your natural test levels. Wait it out and find some test and start in december and do 12 weeks! I think stan is usually ran for 6.
    25 yrs old

effinmo is offline New Member
    Basically rule of thumb is NO oral only cycles. Test is the main compound to start with and stack over that. Orals can give you a boost for temporary but you will not keep your gains. And to keep our gains is what we want!

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJuice
    I have been sold too much bunk gear and the only source i trust can only get stana. Is it worth doing a stana only cycle or should i wait till i find a reliable source who can get me some form of test e\p ? Keeping in mind that summer is just around the corner here in aus. What kind of results should one expect on a stana only cycle? Also are the sides much different to those of test?

If it helps my stats are

6'0
    205lbs
    ~14% bf
    always Run test in your cycle, maybe prop . fron exp prop and winstrol run good . lean gainer .

Thread Information