Thread: Cut cycle!

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member

Cut cycle!

Hey guys help me out with a cut cycle creation. I am wanting to create a cycle now for next spring. I am focusing on getting ripped and gaining strength and muscle. I was thinking about Test e, Tren e, EQ or Mast, and Anavar or Winstrol oral. Also is Winstrol better as injectable or oral or does it really matter? I am adding the Test and Tren E because i do not like to jab eod! Thanks!

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by armyranger516862006
    Hey guys help me out with a cut cycle creation. I am wanting to create a cycle now for next spring. I am focusing on getting ripped and gaining strength and muscle. I was thinking about Test e, Tren e, EQ or Mast, and Anavar or Winstrol oral. Also is Winstrol better as injectable or oral or does it really matter? I am adding the Test and Tren E because i do not like to jab eod! Thanks!
    Stats?
    Cycle history?

Also "cutting" or "bulking" is made in the kitchen.

Also Army Ranger? If so thank you for your service sir.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    yeah, what axx said, plus how old are you? test e is not very good for cutting, fyi...

225lbs 6ft 15%BF and history has been Test e one cycle, Test e, Dbol one cycle, Test e, Deca , and Dbol one cycle, Test e, Mast e, Halotestin (backload) last cycle. I figured the cutting was all about diet. But is there better compounds for cutting? And yes i was! No thank you, i don't like to take all the credit civilians are just as part of this country as soldiers are. Every hard working american is how we keep this country going! Thanks!

Test Prop is the best i heard for cutting.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    well yeah, diet is the key factor. a good cutting stack would be test prop and tren ace. maybe throw in some winstrol there for the last few weeks. i like to keep it simple...

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    None of your other cycles yielded any cutting effects??

I can shed lbs with test only.

Thread Information