GluteStriations is offline New Member

DBol for Lagging Parts?

Having done my research on dbol , and seeing it has a half life by 4 hours, I was curious to if I could use this to help bring up my lagging parts next cycle. For example, take it with breakfast, train chest 2 hours later if my chest is lagging. Has anyone ever done this? Or is dbol only beneficial if taken consistently?

Symmetry is my biggest problem when it comes to improving my physique on stage. I'm not looking to change my routine or change how I train a lagging part. I've corrected any problems and my lagging parts are growing, but they need to grow faster or they'll forever be behind.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't notice anything for the first 2 weeks of taking dbol . That tells me that it takes time to build up in my system so taking it only on certain days will not work.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    And it's more benificial to spread it out through the day.
    Cut it in to quarters. Every six hrs.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I don't notice anything for the first 2 weeks of taking dbol. That tells me that it takes time to build up in my system so taking it only on certain days will not work.
    I think you need to take it daily,,everyday,,,split the dosages,,AM/NOON/PM and 45 min before training.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    anyone ever done a self study on taking one shot or 50 mg dbol vs breaking it throughout the day? or is this just guessing from a more stable blood level cause its in your system longer with small but more doses

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Your profile says your 21..have you read the educational threads on AAS and cycling before your endocrine system has fully developed?

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    anyone ever done a self study on taking one shot or 50 mg dbol vs breaking it throughout the day? or is this just guessing from a more stable blood level cause its in your system longer with small but more doses
    Yep. First 2 times i took it back in 1998 and 1999. I took my entire daily dosage in the morning w/my vitamins followed by breakfast. They worked. I got stronger but i couldn't freakin eat. My partner was asking questions like "what the hell man? That shit has you losing weight and getting stronger?" I said yes, but i can't continue cause i don't eat til mid-late afternoon. Fast forward 5 years. I was told to try it by splitting the dosage, it will work better. So i did and he was right. My appetite stays strong and i get bigger gains from splitting the dosages. so i keep it like that.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    i have just finished 4 weeks of 25mg per day. originally started with 5mg's 5x per day. noticed significant strength gains within 3 days. traveling for work temporarily interrupted my ability to dose 5x per day in the third week so i started taking 10mg's twice per day plus 5mg in the evening. i work out in the morning and would dose 90 minutes prior. 10mg's showed continued increases in the weight i could push compared to 5mg's, however at 10mg's i began noticing sides that were previously not there e.g. blood pressure up, slight acne on back and shoulders etc. but all were manageable. only dosed higher than 10mg's (20mg) one time, the evening i started the cycle, and noticed no blood pressure issues. liver function tests at the conclusion of the dbol portion of my cycle came back great and i suspect that it is attributable to lower mg's multiple times per day. the only negative sides from the cycle were in the third week when i began 10mg's and had already disappeared in the fourth week when dose was lowered back to 5mg's.

based on my first and only experience with dbol, i will absolutely consider using it again for my next bulking cycle in about 5 more months. haven't made any commitments to dose yet, but it will be higher than 25mg per day and each individual dose will be higher than 5mg. am considering 10mg either 3 or 4 times per day for a total of either 30mg's or 40mg's per day. what i am certain of is that i personally would not want to exceed 10mg's in a single dose due to the increase in blood pressure and likelihood of other sides like acne and bloating.

jarudd23 is offline Junior Member
    Ive never heard of taking dbol specifically for lagging parts. I've always taken dbol to kick start cycles. It needs to be takin daily to achieve its full potential. If u were to only take it say Monday before chest an another dose say thur before shoulders its not gonna do much if anything in my opinion.

GluteStriations is offline New Member
    Thanks to all who replied. I appreciate all the quick answers!

Thread Information