Thread: Q's on Anavar.

Bevsta123 is offline Member

Q's on Anavar.

Iv looked into Anavar and im wondering whats you guys views on Anavar at 19-20? Yes/No, Reasons? Run it by itself, or with another compound? Reason being is iv been seeing lots of diff Anavar threads on the board all with people giving mixed answers and well its been confusing me haha. Im mainly curious as I was over my cousins house yesterday and he had shown me a study of Anavar and the use on younger individuals in their teens and well in the study it said nothing about the negative effects on the pupils. Feedback appreciated thanks.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well Bro we had a guy here a week or so ago.He was young and did a Var only cycle.Well as luck would have it ED started to set in.He had a hard time keeping it up during sex.So you tell me is it worth it?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Anavar is great for some, and not for others. At that age its bad, and well Songdog is right.

Using gear under the age of 25 for fun just isnt worth it. Unless you need it for sports, work, life, ext, something of the big time's for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123 View Post
    Iv looked into Anavar and im wondering whats you guys views on Anavar at 19-20? Yes/No, Reasons?
    No, not at 19/20 because var is mild but it is still a steroid. It will shut you down. Getting shut down at 19/20 is really not a good idea. The side affects of the shutdown could result in ED. If more severe, could result in TRT as a solution. Just not worth it IMO

Run it by itself, or with another compound?
    I've run Anavar by itself and it run well by itself. Slow gain, lean muscles, pretty good strength gains. Compared to Test, var's too expensive for the gains.

Reason being is iv been seeing lots of diff Anavar threads on the board all with people giving mixed answers and well its been confusing me haha.
    The general rule of thumb is no orals without Test. Var's the only oral that should/can be run alone. Every other oral should be run with Test.

Im mainly curious as I was over my cousins house yesterday and he had shown me a study of Anavar and the use on younger individuals in their teens and well in the study it said nothing about the negative effects on the pupils. Feedback appreciated thanks.
    Anavar's been used in anemia cases. Used by people with HIV to resist muscle wasting. It is the mildest steroid out there so the sides aren't too bad. However, there are sides.

bp2000 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123 View Post
    Iv looked into Anavar and im wondering whats you guys views on Anavar at 19-20? Yes/No, Reasons? Run it by itself, or with another compound? Reason being is iv been seeing lots of diff Anavar threads on the board all with people giving mixed answers and well its been confusing me haha. Im mainly curious as I was over my cousins house yesterday and he had shown me a study of Anavar and the use on younger individuals in their teens and well in the study it said nothing about the negative effects on the pupils. Feedback appreciated thanks.
    If you are 19 you have steriods running through your body! It's the greatest part of your life from 19-25 as far as bodybuilding goes. So take use of it. If you take Anavar , even though it's mild it will shutdown your fountain of youth (natural steriods). There is a study showing 40% reduction in T level's after only 3 day's at only 15mg per day.

Steriods are used for older gents who's natural production has been down regulated by the Endocrine system. This usually happens starting around 27 years old or so. And T production goes down, albeit by a tiny % each year after that. Although it differs, some individuals will still produce high T level into their 60's. I would get bloodwork and test your T level's now at 19 so you will have a baseline for down the road.

Thread Information