Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: quick question

  1. #1
    wannabe_ninja is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66

    quick question

    Hey im beginning a test e and primo cycle. My question is should i pin them both at the same time twice a week or one day test next day primo. Im not worried about pinning 3ml worth. I always go slow and steady. I know theyre the same ester so they work hand and hand. Im running 500mg of test a week and 800mg of primo a week.

  2. #2
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Pin em together! Really only quads and glutes can recieve those types of doses though.

  3. #3
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe_ninja View Post
    Hey im beginning a test e and primo cycle. My question is should i pin them both at the same time twice a week or one day test next day primo. Im not worried about pinning 3ml worth. I always go slow and steady. I know theyre the same ester so they work hand and hand. Im running 500mg of test a week and 800mg of primo a week.
    1st cycle I'm assuming?

  4. #4
    wannabe_ninja is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    1st cycle running primo. This will be my 4th cycle. The previous 3 were all test only. First 2 were at 600mg a week for 12 weeks. The last was 800mg a week for 10weeks. Made some great gains and held onto quite a bit of lbm.

  5. #5
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe_ninja View Post
    1st cycle running primo. This will be my 4th cycle. The previous 3 were all test only. First 2 were at 600mg a week for 12 weeks. The last was 800mg a week for 10weeks. Made some great gains and held onto quite a bit of lbm.
    Nice. How long you plan on running primo?

  6. #6
    wannabe_ninja is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Im running the test for 12 weeks and the primo for 14 weeks. Using arimidex and hcg while on cycle, and my pct is your standard nolvadex and clomid setup. Wanted to run tren but i got a great deal on the primo so i went for it.

  7. #7
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe_ninja View Post
    Im running the test for 12 weeks and the primo for 14 weeks. Using arimidex and hcg while on cycle, and my pct is your standard nolvadex and clomid setup. Wanted to run tren but i got a great deal on the primo so i went for it.
    Prrmo is beautiful. But it really starts to show it's true colors right at 14 weeks for me, so I never take it less than 18 weeks. You're using a good dose, tho.

  8. #8
    wannabe_ninja is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Prrmo is beautiful. But it really starts to show it's true colors right at 14 weeks for me, so I never take it less than 18 weeks. You're using a good dose, tho.
    Should i try and aquire another vial of primo? If so should i continue running my test along with it to week 14-16? Just seems like a long cycle

  9. #9
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe_ninja View Post
    Should i try and aquire another vial of primo? If so should i continue running my test along with it to week 14-16? Just seems like a long cycle
    What are your stats?

  10. #10
    wannabe_ninja is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    6' 1 1/2" tall, 225lbs, 10%bf and im 32yrs old. Been lifting since high school. Really got it together with my diet and routine 3 yrs ago. Went from 165lbs at 14%bf to where im at now. Never really had the genetic gifts of others but ive dedicated myself to being more. I hit the wall at 185lbs 2 yrs ago that's when i made the choice to push forward and go past what i thought i could be. Cycle every 6 months, go on for 3 months, pct for 1-2 months, then give myself 2 months off. My goal is 235lbs at 6-7% bf. I'll get there with time and commitment

  11. #11
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    ok good. Id run it for 16 weeks, test throughout. You using HCG ?

  12. #12
    wannabe_ninja is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Yeah im running 500ius a week at 250ius twice a week. Have enough for 14weeks

  13. #13
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe_ninja View Post
    Yeah im running 500ius a week at 250ius twice a week. Have enough for 14weeks
    If anything, consider 3 times a week starting week 12 to 16.

    Good luck man. Consider logging your cycle in the Members Cycles section. I'd be interested to see your progress. I'm running primo starting Oct. 1st.

  14. #14
    wannabe_ninja is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Cool thanks austin I'll do that...

  15. #15
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    Anytime........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •