irish44 is offline New Member

Looking for help with 2nd cycle!

Hello! I am looking for advice for a 2nd/3rd cycle. I am 37 and did my first cycle 1 year ago, it was a short 8 week cycle with 20-40 Dbol (per/day first 4 weeks) and 400 Teste (per/week all 8 weeks). I had very good results and with continued exercise I have maintained a good percentage of the gains with no gyno at all. (I'm 6'1 and at the end of the cycle was about 175 at 13-15% BF.) Currently (a year later) am at 180 and about 18% BF. I have read much but cannot really find a good consensus on what to do next. I understand that 12wk or longer cycles are the norm, but the 8 wk did work very well with little to no side affects, apart from some headaches (I assume from the Dbol). 8 wk cycles are abit easier to organize as I travel with work alot. Not looking to get massive!, just want to be bigger, faster, stronger, more agile without undue strain on my liver (or other organs for that matter). I have enough Dbol and Teste (Propionate ) for 3 of the 8wk cycles listed above. I also have 2500mg of Nandrolone Decanoate, and would like advice on how to properly (and safely) work that into a cycle? (I also have plenty of Anastrozol for PCT - but would also appreciate suggestions on its proper timing and use!) I have seen an 8wk cycle of 20-40 Dbol (per/day 1st 4 weeks), Deca 200mg (per week/1st 4 weeks), then teste 400 (last 8 weeks). I really do not know if this makes sense or not. I have not seen many definitive post/articles on the proper relationship between Deca and Test? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    I am in no rush to do anything right now...just looking for any help I can get with the gear I have right now...and I do not plan on purchasing any more. I have weight trained off and on for many years, but it was only after my metabloism ground to a halt during my mid 30's that I was able to really start putting on consistent muscle weight. I continue to train with light weights and cardio regularly...but the cycle really helped things out greatly. I consumed about 1gram of pro per/lb of body weight, kept my fat intake very low and only did cardio towards the end of the cycle, while lifting 5 days per week. I plan on doing about the same in the future. I appreciate any thoughts and suggestions those of you with experience might have. Thanks for your time!

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    From the sound of it what you want may be achieved naturally, with only good diet and well-chosen routines. You said yourself you aren't looking to get big. What is your ideal weight? I'm assuming you want to cut up as well.

irish44 is offline New Member
    Hey..yes...big I guess is relative. It has been so much easier to decrease body fat after putting good muscle on. In the past most of the gains during heavy lifting cycles were lost during the cutting phases, no matter the change in routine. This went on for 8-10 years. The gains made from my first cycle were the largest leans muscle gains I have ever made in my life (36 years or so at that point). Natural is good, and I have been that way for the vast majority of my life...however the additions made with a bit of help cannot be underestimated. But to answer your question, 185 to 190 lbs and very lean would be ideal for work! Thanks for your time!

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    You gotta start with diet, man. Hit up the diet forum and read up! Construct a diet you feel would work for you, that you can stick to (copy and paste never seems to work very well-- choose foods you yourself can realistically live with). There's no way you're sitting at your weight with 18%bf and eating well. I'd certainly up the protein for one thing. Get a good split with cardio to complement your diet and stick with it. I guarantee you'll reach your goal and it won't take forever, either. Your goals are realistic and attainable. You can do this!

Thread Information