aidin is offline Junior Member

Test Prop drug test

Just have a question about test prop detection time, everywhere says 2-3 weeks and its clears out of ur system and wont be detected, but in the competition they say urine testing will display a tiniest trace of steroid use , so my question is that Test prop wont be detected after 2-3 weeks of last injection ?and also about the pct, can they wreck the results as well ? i'd appreciate a great respond, and please dont advice me to not to touch aas cuz im too young and stuff like that cuz im not gonna use em just asking question to see people's personal experiences . Thank you all

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Detection time for Testosterone Propionate is 2-3 weeks after your last injection.

I'm not sure about the Nolvadex and Clomid detection times, or whether or not they test for them. I'm not even sure they're banned substances. Hopefully done other members will chip in on that.
    Last edited by Shsm; 09-19-2012 at 07:02 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    All you had to do was read it in the profile section bro.

ive read all the articles here man, but i'm seeking to find out people experiences, the drug may leave your system after 2-3 weeks but is there any trace that they can ban u from competition even though the drug's detection time is over ?

i know man, but i don think theyr banned, im talkin bout the pct, but not sure if its in a concern of testing purposes.

Thread Information