Thread: Gyno maybe?

gangnamstyle is offline New Member

Gyno maybe?

Hi, I am 23 years old and I'm on my 7th week of 2nd cycle. My first cycle was an 8 week Test Prop 500mg a week only with Nolvadex PCT. I'm 5"6 weighed 180 when i started the cycle and weighed 192 when i finished with some pretty good strenght gains. I had no side effects from the cycle and waited six months before this next cycle. The 2nd cycle I started is a 10 week cycle of Test E 600mg a week ---week 1-10---, Trenbolone ( I started with 70mg EOD the first two weeks and then moved up to 100mg the next week and 150mg EOD the following weeks titrated so I could look for side effects,) week ---1-8--- and Winstrol 50mg ED ---week 5-10---. I am currently on week 7 out of 10 and I have a gained alot of results. I now weigh 215lbs and my strength gains are substantial. I recently noticed after my last workout my nipples were a little sore when I pressed on them. I have no puffyness and they were only sore when i touched them after working out that day... I've did some research on gyno and sore nipples are pretty much the tell sign of it. I've pretty much psyched myself out now and am wanting advice on whether to drop everything now and start my Nolvadex 40 40 20 20 20 or lower my test down to about 250-300mg a week for the remaining 3 weeks. Also are there any other tell signs of gyno besides the nipples and getting test/estrogen labs drawn at a physicians office? Advice please

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Just use an AI for the rest of your cycle to get rid of the gyno

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    i would definitely drop your test dose in half or more, and include an ai on cycle.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Should have been on an AI from the start. Gyno is a side effect of uncontrolled estrogen. You can get all you need for this from AR-R the sit sponsor. (Adex)

Thread Information