max4000 is offline New Member

Question Hi i need ur help everyone

I want to buy the legal alternative MAXTERON to help me get bigger but not sure if it works. I hope anyone here can tell me about this "legal steroid " and if it works........
    thx

Quadzilla is offline New Member
    Bro,
    I've never used that particular product but it's been my experience that anything that uses a name which emulates the name of a "real" steroid compound is just plain crap. Hopefully, someone here has used that product and can give you a little first-hand insight as to how effective/ineffective it is.
    Q

CYCLEON Guest
    there are millions of "legal alternatives" to masteron - like potato chips, for instance are quite legal. prohormones with snappy names are legal also but about as effective as potato chips and quite abit more expensive - if you want gear-like results get gear.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Answered this in a different forum bro

Billy

SwitchedOn is offline New Member
    Damn I get sick of reading ads labeled "steroid alternative-LEGAL" and shit like that. Sorry Max not flaming you, just pissed off at the "legal" way the supplement industry can rip people off. Sons-a-bitches.

Switched

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Drugs like this usally carry all the negitive side effects of its AS counterpart but non or very little of the posistive effects

Thread Information