Randy_Mar is offline Associate Member

Arrow Gyno-flare with certain foods?

I'm really curious about this, and even have a couple of buddy's that experience the same thing at times...

In my opinion, I have a mild case of gyno I was never fully able to get rid of. I haven't done a cycle in about a year and a half.
    There are some days I don't feel a thing, and there are others when my nips are puffy and more sensitive (and may last for a couple days.) I even notice that it's much better in the morning, and worse towards the end of day. Every day is different, and I'm curious if diet has anything to do with it????
    Are there any certain foods they may cause more of a flare-up?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Diet wont make it fluctuate that much IMO, but it will impact it, yes.

Lots of foods will inhibit aromatase, such as white button mushroom, grape seed oil, kale as well as many others. Foods inhibit lots of other hormones, such as cherry's inhibiting cortisol, same as vitamin C.

I dont think the food will make it more/less aparent, but I could be wrong. Your body temprature will impact the size of it. When your cold your nipples become hard and the tissue around it tightens, when hot the opposite happens. I notice my small case of gyno looks far worse when warm or hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Diet wont make it fluctuate that much IMO, but it will impact it, yes.

Lots of foods will inhibit aromatase, such as white button mushroom, grape seed oil, kale as well as many others. Foods inhibit lots of other hormones, such as cherry's inhibiting cortisol, same as vitamin C.

I dont think the food will make it more/less aparent, but I could be wrong. Your body temprature will impact the size of it. When your cold your nipples become hard and the tissue around it tightens, when hot the opposite happens. I notice my small case of gyno looks far worse when warm or hot.
    You are very right! I definitely notice the gyno seem un-noticable when I'm cold.

I was just hoping to pin-point why it flucauates and flares-up occasionally. (and feels worse in the afternoons)

Atomini is offline Banned
    Just to note, any soy or soy containing products does raise estrogen levels due to phytoestrogen content.

This is why female breast cancer patients are told to completely avoid soy, because it will aggrivate the cancer due to its hormonal influences.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Just to note, any soy or soy containing products does raise estrogen levels due to phytoestrogen content.

This is why female breast cancer patients are told to completely avoid soy, because it will aggravate the cancer due to its hormonal influences.
    Good info, thanks!

Thread Information