honeyking is offline Junior Member

Smile first cycle need some guidance!! :)

well I am 23 year old working out from the last 4years.i have lost 30kgs(66lbs) and now i am 6feet,79kg(173.8) and with 13% bodyfat,with great chest and strong legs but also with small arms and little belly and love handles.
    now i am really want to get some size coz winters is coming.the small cycle was i planning is this:

week1-8 350mg test
    week1-8 200deca

Now plzz tell me good pct or some addition to this cycle and also tell me how to avoid fat gains because i am a endomorph and gain fat very quickly and i will be following a good high protein diet 300p/300carb/80fat

**if this cycle is not good plz tell me a cycle+pct but it shoud not take more then 3months coz i will be flying to canada in jan,so dont know if i will get PCT there...so i want to complete 1 cycle and pct in my country only **

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    First I think 23 is still a little young
    Second first cycle is always test only
    Third 12 week cycle 2 weeks off 4 week pct. longer than 3 months
    Wait

btern is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeyking View Post
    well I am 23 year old working out from the last 4years.i have lost 30kgs(66lbs) and now i am 6feet,79kg(173.8) and with 13% bodyfat,with great chest and strong legs but also with small arms and little belly and love handles.
    now i am really want to get some size coz winters is coming.the small cycle was i planning is this:

week1-8 350mg test
    week1-8 200deca

Now plzz tell me good pct or some addition to this cycle and also tell me how to avoid fat gains because i am a endomorph and gain fat very quickly and i will be following a good high protein diet 300p/300carb/80fat

**if this cycle is not good plz tell me a cycle+pct but it shoud not take more then 3months coz i will be flying to canada in jan,so dont know if i will get PCT there...so i want to complete 1 cycle and pct in my country only **
    first things first go to the educational section and read the thread on "the young and steroids " then hit the nutrition section.
    educate yourself for a couple more years get your diet,training,supplimentation and rest on track, build a solid base then consider steroids.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Try and accomplish your goal of putting some muscle on naturally by adjusting your diet and training program. Do this for another 12 months at least then consider your first cycle. You have done really well so far naturally which is a credit to you. So if you build now a good solid base and learn how to change your diet around to create new tissue then you will be in a great position to start a cycle and maintain the gains.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    23 to young hear this so many times its not to young its around the right age scratch record comes to mind!!!

but test only mate and save the deca is what you should do bud!

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Start here if you’re under 24:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...**-(GOOD-READ)

First Cycle Protocol

Test E or C for 12 weeks at 500mg per week. The 500mg is split between 2 shots that are 3.5 days apart, so Monday morning and Thursday evening for example.

Please see this thread by jimmyinkedup for further explanation: 1st cycle a quick 4-6 week of tren-a. Advice?

You want to run and AI from day 1 of your cycle to control estrogen levels. You can use Arimidex or Aromasin to do so.

Please see this thread by Swifto for more info:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-cycle-Swifto

Proper PCT is needed to return your natural testosterone levels back to normal. This will involve the use of Clomid, which is up for debate with Atomini, and Nolvadex . Clomid is dosed at 100/50/50/50 per week and Nolvadex is dosed at 40/20/20/20 per week.

For more information regarding PCT start times:
    PCT start times

For more information regarding proper PCT:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...y-Steroid.com-)

HCG can be incorporated into your cycle and how to do so is debatable also. Most vets recommend 250 IU every 3.5 days starting in the second week up until the start of your PCT.

For more info please read Swifto’s HCG thread:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...mportant-is-it

But like everyone said......wait a year or two!!!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21 View Post
    Start here if you’re under 24:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...**-(GOOD-READ)

First Cycle Protocol

Test E or C for 12 weeks at 500mg per week. The 500mg is split between 2 shots that are 3.5 days apart, so Monday morning and Thursday evening for example.

Please see this thread by jimmyinkedup for further explanation: 1st cycle a quick 4-6 week of tren-a. Advice?

You want to run and AI from day 1 of your cycle to control estrogen levels. You can use Arimidex or Aromasin to do so.

Please see this thread by Swifto for more info:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-cycle-Swifto

Proper PCT is needed to return your natural testosterone levels back to normal. This will involve the use of Clomid, which is up for debate with Atomini, and Nolvadex . Clomid is dosed at 100/50/50/50 per week and Nolvadex is dosed at 40/20/20/20 per week.

For more information regarding PCT start times:
    PCT start times

For more information regarding proper PCT:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...y-Steroid.com-)

HCG can be incorporated into your cycle and how to do so is debatable also. Most vets recommend 250 IU every 3.5 days starting in the second week up until the start of your PCT.

For more info please read Swifto’s HCG thread:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...mportant-is-it

But like everyone said......wait a year or two!!!
    Great post BW...this should be a cut and paste for 80% of these threads.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Great post BW...this should be a cut and paste for 80% of these threads.
    Thanks man!! If I don't catch them early then I don't even bother. Too bad there isn't a way to auto paste this on everyone's first post.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21 View Post
    Thanks man!! If I don't catch them early then I don't even bother. Too bad there isn't a way to auto paste this on everyone's first post.
    I am considering cutting and pasting it in a file to retrieve later. I would of course pay royalties

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I am considering cutting and pasting it in a file to retrieve later. I would of course pay royalties
    Do it, an easy answer to almost every noobs questions! Royalties in the form of Var?

honeyking is offline Junior Member

chill guys!!

alright i will wait till i am 24,only 1 year to go.In that time i will workout hard to hit 200lbs naturally and then will start with my first cycle...

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeyking View Post

week1-8 350mg test
    week1-8 200deca

Deca is generally best when its run for a bit longer than 8wks...it's a really slow acting compound. Granted, 8wks of use will improve your rate of recovery and muscular endurance, but at a 200mg dose for 8wks I wouldn't expect it to create a lot of growth. Some? Sure, especially if it's a good product and you're a good responder.

Now a lot of guys will say Deca is no good in a first cycle, that a first cycle should only be test and there's nothing wrong with that. However, Nandrolone is one of the most well-tolerated hormones for adult men...a lot of men tolerate it even better than they do testosterone due to its very low androgenicity. This was a very common base steroid back in the 70's and 80's, even for first time guys. That doesn't mean you don't want to use testosterone with it. If you don't, you will put your body into a low testosterone state.

Long and short, a basic testosterone cycle with a low dose of Deca, I don't see this being a huge problem. Millions of guys just like you have completed the same cycle with success but generally with a bit more in terms of the total cycle length. In your case though, being that you only have 8wks you might be better served going with testosterone only, completing your PCT and saving the Deca for a later date.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Deca is generally best when its run for a bit longer than 8wks...it's a really slow acting compound. Granted, 8wks of use will improve your rate of recovery and muscular endurance, but at a 200mg dose for 8wks I wouldn't expect it to create a lot of growth. Some? Sure, especially if it's a good product and you're a good responder.

Now a lot of guys will say Deca is no good in a first cycle, that a first cycle should only be test and there's nothing wrong with that. However, Nandrolone is one of the most well-tolerated hormones for adult men...a lot of men tolerate it even better than they do testosterone due to its very low androgenicity. This was a very common base steroid back in the 70's and 80's, even for first time guys. That doesn't mean you don't want to use testosterone with it. If you don't, you will put your body into a low testosterone state.

Long and short, a basic testosterone cycle with a low dose of Deca, I don't see this being a huge problem. Millions of guys just like you have completed the same cycle with success but generally with a bit more in terms of the total cycle length. In your case though, being that you only have 8wks you might be better served going with testosterone only, completing your PCT and saving the Deca for a later date.
    The problem with this is.Say he ran both and had a reaction.Now which compound would be causing it? This is why we do things the way we do.We call it being safe.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    The problem with this is.Say he ran both and had a reaction.Now which compound would be causing it? This is why we do things the way we do.We call it being safe.
    If he has a reaction like gyno, it's going to be due to estrogen buildup or the progesterone stimulating the mammary gland. Either way, same result and same protocol for correcting it. Water retention, it's going to be from excess estrogen...excess estrogen will cause it regardless of the compound being used. Androgenic effects, it's more than likely the testosterone . Possible due to Nandrolone but odds are so slim it's almost unheard of since Nandrolone's androgenicity is so weak. If they get out of hand, unlikely at his doses, the same 5-alpha reductase inhibitor will work.

We're really not talking about compounds that are so different in nature that if adverse effects happen that we can't pinpoint the problem. I understand the way of thinking you're talking about but in this case the overall scenario is pretty simple.

Thread Information