Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Biker84's Avatar
    Biker84 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    88

    Test P and Mast P?

    I just started a test p and mast p cycle. I am currently running 600 mg of test and 500mg of mast a week pinning eod. I am on my 5th pin and I haven't noticed any effect yet. Such as higher libido etc. I was wondering how long it usualy takes for prop to kick in. As I have only used test e before.

  2. #2
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    It will kick within the first week to ten days. Is it UGL?

  3. #3
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    You are about a week and a half in then right? It is usually around the 10 day mark or so for me on prop before i notice a labido increase. Give it a week or so...

  4. #4
    Biker84's Avatar
    Biker84 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    It will kick within the first week to ten days. Is it UGL?
    Yes its an ugl

  5. #5
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker84 View Post
    Yes its an ugl
    Give it more time see how you feel in the next 2 weeks.

  6. #6
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker84 View Post
    Yes its an ugl
    If you trust your source then don't worry. Give it another week. If it's legit...you will know!

  7. #7
    Biker84's Avatar
    Biker84 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    You are about a week and a half in then right? It is usually around the 10 day mark or so for me on prop before i notice a labido increase. Give it a week or so...
    I am 1 week in. I started last Fri. I pin every Mon wend and Fri and sun. I figured its was around 10 days or so just wanted to confirm

  8. #8
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker84 View Post
    I am 1 week in. I started last Fri. I pin every Mon wend and Fri and sun. I figured its was around 10 days or so just wanted to confirm
    So then are you doing back to back Sun and Mon.?

  9. #9
    Biker84's Avatar
    Biker84 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

    So then are you doing back to back Sun and Mon.?
    That's correct

  10. #10
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,223
    Do you know how eod works?

  11. #11
    Biker84's Avatar
    Biker84 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Do you know how eod works?
    Lol...yes I guess its not exactly eod

  12. #12
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker84 View Post
    Lol...yes I guess its not exactly eod
    The most important part of juice use imo is stable blood levels. This back to back day will cause a spike followed by a valley. Return to a true eod routine. Its not hard.
    Did I pin yesterday? Yes...then no pin today.
    Did I pin yesterday? NO..then I pin today.

  13. #13
    Biker84's Avatar
    Biker84 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

    The most important part of juice use imo is stable blood levels. This back to back day will cause a spike followed by a valley. Return to a true eod routine. Its not hard.
    Did I pin yesterday? Yes...then no pin today.
    Did I pin yesterday? NO..then I pin today.
    I didn't think it would be a problem. But it makes sense. I will do a proper eod for the rest of the cycle. Thanks for your input.

  14. #14
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Anytime...keep us posted when you get that loving feeling lol.

    By the way have you used this source before?

  15. #15
    Biker84's Avatar
    Biker84 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Anytime...keep us posted when you get that loving feeling lol.

    By the way have you used this source before?
    Will do, I used this source once before different lab last time. But they seem legit. Im crossing my fingers it isn't bunk....lol.

  16. #16
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker84 View Post
    Will do, I used this source once before different lab last time. But they seem legit. Im crossing my fingers it isn't bunk....lol.
    You will know in a week or so...good luck man!

  17. #17
    Biker84's Avatar
    Biker84 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

    You will know in a week or so...good luck man!
    Thanks Lunk! I appreciate the swift responses

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •