lmgab is offline New Member

what should i try?

Im looking to get in better cardiovascular shape for basketball and am looking for something that could help me as a performance enhancer temporarily
    is there something i could use to give me more endurance while sprinting and i could use temporarily as an aid and eventually be able to play and do sprints full speed without dying without the need of any steroid .
    i was wondering about clen . Do you know if like other steroids , everything gained from using it is lost when get off it.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    diet and exercise, clen will help you loose some fat once your diet and workout routine is in order.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro there is no magic pill or shot.Sad to say it still comes down to hard work n sweat.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Do lots of sprints...I remember those days..I use to hate sprints, unitl I got in shape. I bustes my a$$ and before I knew it, sprints were no problem. I found myself pushing harder and harder each time. It also made a gatorade and homecooked meal seem like heaven!

lmgab is offline New Member
    the reason im asking is because i have asthma, and a regualar albuterol inhaler doesn't help much.and though clen could help
    if i were to use it, would any gains i made while using it go away when i stop because i know i cant keep using it forever.

Thread Information