GreatSuccess is offline New Member

Possible Gyno, or what?

Hi guys, new member with a question about gyno.

I've been freaking myself out over what appears to be a hard mass under my left nipple and around it. I haven't done any real cycles before. I did do some Novedex XT estrogen blockers for a month or two before and I felt my left nipple itching and being kind of sensitive yet numb. Now, my girlfriend was laying on my chest and felt that there is a hard mass under the left nipple area. It kind of spreads off to the side and I can't really tell where it begins and where it ends. It just feels different from the right nipple. I noticed that if she lays on me in bed, I feel no pain but discomfort if my left nipple is pressed against her body. Don't feel this way on my right nipple. Before I took notice of this, I've also been feeling this pain in my ribs near the sternum where the ribs connect also on the left side (right above the heart area). That's been going on for over a month now. I feel it when I bend down, when I lift things, or when I stretch. Also feel it when I breath in heavy. It's not very painful but it's there and I notice it. Don't know if these two are related, I just hope I don't have male breast cancer or something.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    might be better to see a dr and get it checked.

stpete is offline Banned
    Yeah, been over a month for the other i would get to my doc.

And don't get those OTC products. They're garbage.

GreatSuccess is offline New Member
    OK sounds good. Thanks

Thread Information