Testing my Testosterone Prop - Human Guinea Pig

So I got 6 vials of some test prop that is either fake or counterfeit (http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...cum&highlight=) Its says its made by Troy laboratories in Australia (vet grade) but they dont make testosterone . Plus on the bottle it says "Ilium Stanabolic" and "Anabolic steroid with weak androgenic affects" Did a lot of looking but it seems I cant get a definate answer on it. Some people say it might be ok and other says it could be winny.

I think its either 1. Nothing but oil or 2. Testosterone Propenate, but not made by Troy (counterfeit)

So I just did my first pin or 125 mg of this (eod) and 100 mg tren ace (eod) (trusted lab) and 60 mg tbol (ed). I should also note Ive been on Nolva for a week @ 20mg/ED.

If this test is fake, how long untill do you think I should notice the effects? What should I keep an eye out for? Will the increase of test that I get from Nolva disapear or will it affect me being able to tell if Im shut down?

I also have a free testosterone test I can take at any time (dont know base free test but probably low, total is 369), so how long should I wait to use that aswell, a week, two days?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Wait a week and take that test. If it is fake, it will be close to zero. If it is legit, your levels should be well above the normal range.

stpete is offline Banned
    I'm betting that stuff's a blend. If you're tren 's good i would be looking at 2 weeks. Is this your first go w/tren?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    since you plan on doing a short ester (tren ) and an oral , even shorter ester, why wouldn't you simply "test" the prop out by itself before including the extras? this way you will know for sure if its bunk or not.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    since you plan on doing a short ester (tren) and an oral , even shorter ester, why wouldn't you simply "test" the prop out by itself before including the extras? this way you will know for sure if its bunk or not.
    That would have been the smart thing to do but Im in a rush to start this cycle. Plus I thought the tren would shut me down asap letting me know if it was legit faster. Worst case I can grab some prop off my buddy asap, not like a week being shut down will cause much harm.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I'm betting that stuff's a blend. If you're tren's good i would be looking at 2 weeks. Is this your first go w/tren?
    Yes.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Out of all the odd juice that I have seen so far I have never seen this stuff.

Give it time if you like. . . . But, man - I sure hate questionable gear.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Out of all the odd juice that I have seen so far I have never seen this stuff.

Give it time if you like. . . . But, man - I sure hate questionable gear.
    That makes two of us. Not what I ordered, time for a new source.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Yea def let the said prop take effect b4 u add the tren just in case the prop is bunk. Otherwise ull be running tren with no test to keep ya running.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Pulling out all the stops for the contest huh?
    . .
    Your going to need it

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Wait a week and take that test. If it is fake, it will be close to zero. If it is legit, your levels should be well above the normal range.
    Will the nolva not change this or does it only raise endogenous testosterone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Pulling out all the stops for the contest huh?
    . .
    Your going to need it
    You bet your ass old man.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Didnt you have some questionable Russian prop as well a while back? Where do you find this junk...si I can stay clear lol

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead

Will the nolva not change this or does it only raise endogenous testosterone?
    Nolva's ability to increase endogenous test only works during pct or off cycle. While on a cycle with tren and tbol in the mix, nolva is completely overwhelmed. It can still help to prevent gyno, but it will have no effect on test production.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Didnt you have some questionable Russian prop as well a while back? Where do you find this junk...si I can stay clear lol
    This is it.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    Nolva's ability to increase endogenous test only works during pct or off cycle. While on a cycle with tren and tbol in the mix, nolva is completely overwhelmed. It can still help to prevent gyno, but it will have no effect on test production.
    Cheers, thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead View Post
    This is it.
    If you go back to that thread I copied in some info I had found on the label you showed. Not the brand name but the description on the title.

From that I am fairly confident it is LABELED as prop. I obviously can't speak to the legitimisy of it.

I know it's labelled as prop, that's what I'm running it as.

Blog Entries
    I say that shit is enan if anything. I seen 200mg prop and I don't even trust that. Just because it has it on a label doesn't mean shit.

I know it's labelled as prop, that's what I'm running it as.
    Def. curious...keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I say that shit is enan if anything. I seen 200mg prop and I don't even trust that. Just because it has it on a label doesn't mean shit.
    So if it was enathate would my free test still be raised after a week? As I understand it, it should be but I wouldn't feel the effects from the enen untill after about week 4.

I have heard of 250 mg prop before though.

So it's been a week and I said I was going to get a blood test to confirm but I don't believe there is a need to. I was doubtful at first this stuff was legit but I am 95% certain it is.
    I got a huge libido boost after about four days, gained 5 lbs in 5 days (water because I wasn't on a ai because I wash sure if I had real test), increased acne and body hair, better mood, horrible pip (thanks to 250 mg/ml prop). I havnt got any negative sides from the tren yet though.

What my source said... Troy Labs/Illium brand is UGL one, they just used legit company name I guess. You cannot say it's fake stuff cause they don't counterfeit any existing products!!! It's awesome stuff so you won't be disappointed.

Blog Entries
    250mg prop. . . . Sure wish I had some of that. Not the pain tho. . .

My buddy wanted some too when he found out it was 250mg. Just wondering why? Just less oil to push in? More cost effective? I ordered 100mg and got this.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey where can I get a test like this as walk in (not online)? CVS or Walgreens you think?

http://www.amazon.com/Testosterone-B...tosterone+test

Blog Entries
    Just less oil to push in?
    Exactly, with one ml EOD you can pump a serious amount of hormone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Hey where can I get a test like this as walk in (not online)? CVS or Walgreens you think?

http://www.amazon.com/Testosterone-B...tosterone+test
    I wonder how accurate that test is.

Thread Information