Full_Auto is offline Junior Member

test flu?? idk....

let me start by saying every spring and fall, i get some type of head cold/sinus infection. sore throat, sinus conjestion, etc.

today, i woke up with that "i'm getting sick" feeling, and now it has definately hit me. my first Test E injection was exactly one week ago, my 3rd will be tonight. could this be the test flu kicking my ass already?? i have sinus conjestion, head ache, and blowing snots out of my nose every 5 min.

it's right on schedule for my bi-annual head cold, so idk.....regardless, pinning tonight for sure!!!

Phased is offline Banned
    Going through the same thing right now brother. All the symptoms you are having is exactly what I have. I never get test flu from c or enth, but always from starting prop. Combination of starting prop, my daughter getting sick and here I am. Sinus infections are nasty and never see to go away on there own in my case without antibiotics, I would recommend you see a doctor.
    Last edited by Phased; 09-25-2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Spelling, grammar mistake

idk, it's not that bad....i usually leave doctor visits as a last resort as my health insurance sucks and i'll have to pay a $50 co-pay, plus the cost of the script. i'd rather pump myself with vitamins and get some solid sleep to recover. when i usually get sick during the spring & fall, it feels just like this. so it's not really out of the norm, and usually i'm better in about a week. i really don't like to take much medication if i don't NEED to. and if it's Test Flu, will meds really help anyway?? i think your body would just need to run it's course.

i just wonder if it's only a coincidence i just started my cycle last week, or if the Test actually triggered this.

also, try Zicam menthol nasal spray...shit will open your nose right up and relieve that sinus pressure immediately. when i'm sick like this, that's my go-to med to help me breath and feel 10x better.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Full_Auto View Post
    idk, it's not that bad....i usually leave doctor visits as a last resort as my health insurance sucks and i'll have to pay a $50 co-pay, plus the cost of the script. i'd rather pump myself with vitamins and get some solid sleep to recover. when i usually get sick during the spring & fall, it feels just like this. so it's not really out of the norm, and usually i'm better in about a week. i really don't like to take much medication if i don't NEED to. and if it's Test Flu, will meds really help anyway?? i think your body would just need to run it's course.

i just wonder if it's only a coincidence i just started my cycle last week, or if the Test actually triggered this.
    I don't know if it's test flu, but test flu and sinus infection are completely different. Zicam will help you breath but will not eliminate an infection.

Thread Information