Westeurling is offline Female Member

Anavar questions from a new female

Hi , I had a couple questions about anavar and was hoping for some feedback from everyone .
    I am just getting back into training after a year ( I've had terrible tendonosis and eczema that's almost healed )I am female and thinking of doing 6 weeks at 10 mg per day .
    I am wondering if theres any blood tests I should do before I begin as I ve seen that theres alot of reccomendations for blood tests to males who are using testosterone .
    What should I do to prepare for this .....
    Besides eating clean and lifting of course

Thank you for any relevant info and your time

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll bump the thread with my .02, but wait for a knowledgable female member with direct first hand experience and advice.

The 10mg var is probably fine for a lady. Probably a good idea to hit the gym for a period of time to strengthen up the tendons first, prior to var. I see you are prone to tendonitis like i am. I'm convinced that once a tendon is damaged, you can be pain free in 6 months, but the actual healing to 100% takes at least a year or more, so be real careful with those routines that got you in trouble in the first place. I'm suspecting that a tendon may never heal fully if not given enough time, which is why the tendonitis always seems to come back for weightlifters.

I've been experimenting with a healing peptide called TB-500, and it seems to help with my shoulders and tendonitis. You can read about it here if you like:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-s-TB-500-log...........
    I created this log with the hopes of having others read and learn, to decide for themselves.

Thread Information