YellowGTO0430 is offline New Member

Question First Cycle, looking for experienced advice

Hi guys, im new to this board so let me introduce myself. Back on June 20th, i was a wopping 212lbs. In absolutely horrible shape. All summer i did cardio, and got my diet down to a T. By the beginning of August i dropped my weight down to 170lbs even. Needles to say, i was a thin twig. I have been weight training with my experienced body building friends for 1 month. I tend to gain muscle and strength rather quickly, and i did. I decided to take it to the next level and start my first cycle, so that i can post over winter, and start my second in May, so that i will be On-Cycle again for May/June/July/August. I would like to verify what i am doing, to make sure i am doing it correctly, and properly. I am not trying to blow back up to 200lbs, especially with the dreaded water weight. I want the shredded look, rather then the "Meat head lump" look. My cycle is as follows . First 2 weeks - Winstrol injections 50mg every other day (oil based), then added 10 Weeks Test-E 300. So in total i will be on Winny 12wks/Test-E 10 weeks. My few questions are as follows. A) Is 1 shot of Test E 300 /week adequate? and should i consider running the Test -E for 20 weeks instead of 10? And B) Winny shots hurt!!! I started with the tabs, but am using injections now. I have only been injecting my ass (Glutes? lol) Is it ok to rotate my winny shots between Left glute, right glute, left delt, right delt? Or should i man up and stick with the glutes every time?

BTW: I am currently 5'11 , 174lbs . Is Test-E 300 enough per week? My buddy who trains me was using test E300 2x a week, but we decided to only do 1x a week to help me stay lean while still gaining muscle and strength. I have easy access to any type of Juice i would like, so i want to do this the right way!!!! Thanks for your advice and opinions!! its greatly appriciated. I Cant wait to see what all this hard work (and juice) will get me looking like by next summer!!!!

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowGTO0430
    Hi guys, im new to this board so let me introduce myself. Back on June 20th, i was a wopping 212lbs. In absolutely horrible shape. All summer i did cardio, and got my diet down to a T. By the beginning of August i dropped my weight down to 170lbs even. Needles to say, i was a thin twig. I have been weight training with my experienced body building friends for 1 month. I tend to gain muscle and strength rather quickly, and i did. I decided to take it to the next level and start my first cycle, so that i can post over winter, and start my second in May, so that i will be On-Cycle again for May/June/July/August. I would like to verify what i am doing, to make sure i am doing it correctly, and properly. I am not trying to blow back up to 200lbs, especially with the dreaded water weight. I want the shredded look, rather then the "Meat head lump" look. My cycle is as follows . First 2 weeks - Winstrol injections 50mg every other day (oil based), then added 10 Weeks Test-E 300. So in total i will be on Winny 12wks/Test-E 10 weeks. My few questions are as follows. A) Is 1 shot of Test E 300 /week adequate? and should i consider running the Test -E for 20 weeks instead of 10? And B) Winny shots hurt!!! I started with the tabs, but am using injections now. I have only been injecting my ass (Glutes? lol) Is it ok to rotate my winny shots between Left glute, right glute, left delt, right delt? Or should i man up and stick with the glutes every time?

BTW: I am currently 5'11 , 174lbs . Is Test-E 300 enough per week? My buddy who trains me was using test E300 2x a week, but we decided to only do 1x a week to help me stay lean while still gaining muscle and strength. I have easy access to any type of Juice i would like, so i want to do this the right way!!!! Thanks for your advice and opinions!! its greatly appriciated. I Cant wait to see what all this hard work (and juice) will get me looking like by next summer!!!!
    How old are you? And you've been weight training for how long in total now? ( not just with aas but in total).. how long have you been on cycle? Do you have a pct and ai on hand???
    Last edited by freddy1418; 09-26-2012 at 06:54 AM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Yellow at 22 yrs old do you know the health risk that are associated with doing steroids under the age of 25?
    I would kie to answer any questions you may have on your endocrine system and htpa.

Cape: "I would kie to answer any questions you may have on your endocrine system and htpa." i do not understand your question?

freddy1418: I am 22 years old, and i do understand the risks

Also, for the last 2 months i have been on an OTC Fat-Burner. I recently ran out and would like to get some Hydroxycut , is it safe to take Hydroxycut while cycling and training? If not i heard Anavar tablets (2 a day) help you gain strength & burn fat. Would it be advisable to add these to this cycle?
    Last edited by YellowGTO0430; 09-26-2012 at 07:16 AM.

So you understand you will be shutting your natural test production down and there is no guarantee to it will start back up again. Or years down the road the effect may come up and you will be a candidate for trt? I just want to make sur you understan.

I fully understand. I have spoken to alot of experienced users at the gym, and have heard the same thing. I greatly appreciate your concern, and i do mean that. With that being said, is my cycle correct? Or should i up my dose to (2) Test E 300 shots x week. Or if 300 is enough, should i split injections into .5ml (150mg) and take them twice a week? Or is 1x a week O.K. And is 1ml winny in delts ok? Or should i stick to glutes

It is my policy to not encourage or give info to anyone under 25 on the protocal for using steroids .
    But understanding the effects and continuing on be patent and someone will answer your question
    Best of luck Remember diet is key

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I fully understand. I have spoken to alot of experienced users at the gym, and have heard the same thing. I greatly appreciate your concern, and i do mean that. With that being said, is my cycle correct? Or should i up my dose to (2) Test E 300 shots x week. Or if 300 is enough, should i split injections into .5ml (150mg) and take them twice a week? Or is 1x a week O.K. And is 1ml winny in delts ok? Or should i stick to glutes
    Your cycle is not correct and you have not mentioned pct or running at ai. Even though winn doesn't aromatize.

I also believe if you actually knew the risks you would rethink your decision.

My suggestion would be go to the grocery store and get a good slid diet. Your skinny and don't weight enough to cycle cause you will lose all your gains being that small imo. I am just looking out for you

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    Cape: "I would kie to answer any questions you may have on your endocrine system and htpa." i do not understand your question?

freddy1418: I am 22 years old, and i do understand the risks
    You haven't answered any other of my questions

Thread Information