zl2343 is offline New Member

test prop, anavar, clen cycle dosing?

I am 32 years old 210 lbs and around 15-16%bf. I have run one test prop only cycle in the past and got big gains but gained a lot of weight as I dirty bulked.
    Now I want to do this cycle but im curious as to if i got my numbers right?
    test prop- 125mg eod 1-9 weeks
    anavar - either dosed 60mg ed for 25 days or I can space it out 6 weeks at 35mg ed I don't know whats better but i have 1500mg total (any ideas)?
    arimimadex- .5mg eod through cycle
    n2gaurd and cycle assist- through cycle

and for pct I have nolva and clomid

I was also thinking of adding clen or ephedra in the beginning and taking the var towards the end any ideas on how that would do only issue is I take adderall for ADHD which is a stimulant to I don't want heart issues

I want to cut this time as much bf as possible so im thinking also to only take in about 2500 calories

jay2pay is offline New Member
    I'm interested in this post as my stats are very similar. What kind of gains did you get from your test only cycle?

jay2pay is offline New Member
    . . . and how long ago was the test only cycle?

stpete is offline Banned
    Your test dose is good. I would run the higher dose of var at the end. Don't like clen or ephedra. Prefer to use a clean diet and cardio. And since you're already on adderall, i suggest you don't use either also.

Have no idea what n2guard is.

bigmatt33 is offline Junior Member
    Once you are on adderall for a while your body gets used to it. A lot of people will loose weight when they start taking it but quickly gain it back. If you do decide to take clen or ephedra I would just start out on a low dose and be sure to check your heart rate and blood pressure a lot.

Thread Information