BobTheBodyBuilder is offline Associate Member

Acne just got worse.

I am just about getting ready to start my first cycle. (Test cyp 500ml/week 12 weeks)

Got my PCT and AI in the mail few days ago, and I was really looking forward to doing my first pin this monday.

But out of no where my face has broke out with acne. I used to get the average 2-3 pimples on my forehead but over a couple nights i have gotten a bunch of small pimples on my forehead and a couple bigger ones on my nose.

Should i continue with my cycle and start my first pin next monday anyways? What are everyones thoughts. Thanks.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Obviously you are acne prone so I am sure that cycling will exasberate (sp) that.

I am not sure that it will make a difference if you wait or go.

You are still going to have to deal with acne either way

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Accutane will help with this.

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    Maybe this thread will help: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.UGJIu1GmFJI

I've noticed a lot of guys want to reach for the strongest drug in the medicine cabinet before trying other, milder options. Fact is, Accutane has side effects. Gear has side effects. If you don't have to deal with all those side effects, it's better not to. I always tell people that Accutane should only be used when everything else fails.

onefm is offline Associate Member
    First cycle at 500 for 12 weeks? Man, if I could do my first cycle again, it would only be 250 per week. Your body should respond extremely well with that on a first cycle, and help keep water gain at minimum levels. 12 weeks seems like a little too long for a first cycle as well.. You don't want to de-sensitive your receptors too fast.

As far as the acne.. You can try what works for me. I sit in a dry sauna after my work outs for 10 to 20 minutes. Then shower, and scrub with an acne wash..

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Obviously you are acne prone so I am sure that cycling will exasberate (sp) that.

Exactly

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Exacerbate.

I agree with lunk. But if op choose to go ahead, better get all your remedies ready. Facial wash(anti-bacterial), benzyl peroxide cream... blah blah.

Last resort...accutane of course.

Thread Information