helpmenow is offline New Member

Wink build my cycle please cut then bulk

Hello!

I have sust 250, anadrol , hcg , clomid all on hand. I can get anything. hgh whatever. I want to build a great cycle that is going to allow my natural test levels to bounch back asap! what dosages should I run and when? I was planning on starting november im currently 5 10 180 10.5% body fat. should i cut before then? do you think sust is the way to go? will my body retian to much water? thanks!! not my first cycle last one was 2 years ago. maybe hgh and anadrol? my goal for the cycle is mass! but i dont want to look like a tick. whatr is the ideal body fat % to bulk at.
    Last edited by helpmenow; 09-26-2012 at 07:06 AM.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You might want to go with test only. No need to add the oral unless you're really stuck.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I also recommend test only. You will get great gains @ 500 mg a week split into 2 injections.
    What about an ai and hcg

iff i stacked the hgh with the sust will it help reduce water weight? make the gear work better? should i run hcg threw the whole thing. or just pct

ai? whats is that, what test do you reccomend for bulk cycle. i doont want to take somethign just cause i have it. thanks guys.

that guy1234 is offline Junior Member

You're rushing things. Your body is a natural system, it takes time for it to change and to mature into the AAS. You can pump a lot of AAS through your system but that doesn't mean your body's going to tolerate it. Take your time. Do a Test only cycle first, see how your body reacts, PCT and rest. You can up your AAS cycle intensity over time. Be safe, you're young you have a long time to cycle so don't hurt yourself up front.

Thread Information