onefm is offline Associate Member

Now, when they say Winny oral is liver toxic....

..... how toxic is it really? I have the hardest time finding injectable, and am about to throw in some tabs (50mgs ED) on top of some Test E. Is it something to be really concerned about?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    What is your cycle experience?
    If this is your first cycle it is advisable to use test only.

I've cycled for the past 7 years. Usually Test E, and Tren E, about 6 to 8 weeks each cycle. I've stayed pretty steady, and content with that. Thought, the best results I ever had, were with Test E, and injectable Winny. I just have the hardest time getting injectable Winny, so I thought I would try the oral.

I'm:
    5'11"
    200 lbs

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Why would you use test e for only 6-8wks?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    It is a reality and not overstated as in some cases: http://www.springerlink.com/content/grh21fexl3mb5xgn/

All AAS is liver toxic. It's the the degree of toxicity. Winny, toxic but it won't kill you. Do liver support and don't run one oral at a time and you should be fine.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Oral winstrol and injectable winstrol are both liver toxic to almost the exact same degree. Injectable winny is the EXACT SAME chemical structure as oral winny. Yes, this is why you can in fact drink injectable winstrol and it will still work - because its the exact same as the oral.

With that being said, it is not as liver toxic as other AAS such as dbol or anadrol . It's not too bad.

Thanks for the info.. I wasn't aware that the injectable carried the same toxicity due to it going straight into the tissue. Where can I find out details for good liver support?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Oral winstrol and injectable winstrol are both liver toxic to almost the exact same degree. Injectable winny is the EXACT SAME chemical structure as oral winny. Yes, this is why you can in fact drink injectable winstrol and it will still work - because its the exact same as the oral.

With that being said, it is not as liver toxic as other AAS such as dbol or anadrol. It's not too bad.
    Not so brotha. Oral winstrol goes through first pass. Injected winstrol second pass. Big difference in hepatoxicity. Also unlike many overstated oral steorid toxicity reports (ie dbol and anadrol ) winstrol is not overstated.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Not so brotha. Oral winstrol goes through first pass. Injected winstrol second pass. Big difference in hepatoxicity. Also unlike many overstated oral steorid toxicity reports (ie dbol and anadrol) winstrol is not overstated.
    This is true, I forgot to mention that. But in terms of toxicity between the two, the first pass during oral administration vs injection is the only real difference. I still maintain the fact that the two preparations are the exact same chemically, and this is why it is possible to drink winny.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    This is true, I forgot to mention that. But in terms of toxicity between the two, the first pass during oral administration vs injection is the only real difference. I still maintain the fact that the two preparations are the exact same chemically, and this is why it is possible to drink winny.
    I agree with that 100% ...just pointing out toxicity wise there is a notable difference. thats all buddy.

Thread Information