Thread: just sust

willBbig1day is offline Junior Member

Question just sust

ok heres my question this is my first cycle and some people have said that i should just go with 500 mg of sust a week, also i have read that if you throw in some primo the last 5 weeks or so on a 10 week cycle it will help make your gains more solid is this true i also want to take clomid for about 4 weeks after the cycle, also i am worried about gyno should i have many concerns with this stack i have asked the guy im getting from if he can get any anti e like proviron or nova and he said no and it wouldn't matter any way if that was all im going to take but im not sure if i trust him on that one, from what i have read on different cites proviron is really good to use during the cycle and you should have novaladex on hand just in case is this correct should i just keep looking for some anti e and wait until i have some until i start my cycle since this will be my first cycle i want everything to be just right so i can get maximum gains and hopefully keep most of it

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Sust alone is fine for a first cycle. I would stack it but not with primo. I would go with EQ before Primo.

If your source says you dont need anti-e's, then he's a moron. You might not use them but they are just as important to obtain as the AS itself

Nolva on hand would be fine. Clomid for four weeks is fine as well

If your doing Sust alone
    wk1-10 500mg Sust
    Clomid 3wks after last shot

If you stack, I would suggest
    wk1-10 500mg Sust
    wk1-10 400mg EQ
    Clomid 3wks after last injection

Clomid 4wk schedule
    300mg-day 1
    100mg- 10 days
    50mg-17 days

*It's also best to split Sust dosage into 3 times a week to utilize the prop effectively

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt run the sust by itself. i would add some deca or eq.
    As far as i know there are no real Primo's around any more "correct me if im wrong" Thats just what ive heard. And if your worried about gyno get some arimidex or liquidex before hand. and i would hit the clomid about 2 weeks after last shot as opposed to 4.

willBbig1day is offline Junior Member

Question

i have read up on EQ and it sounds pretty good but how should you inject it a week like ed or eod a week or what and how much each time and also what is the going price for it in the u.s. also sust and EQ are both slow acting correct is there anything you should take for the first few weeks or for them to kick in and they should produce plenty of gains on there own also how bad are side effects

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by willBbig1day
    i have read up on EQ and it sounds pretty good but how should you inject it a week like ed or eod a week or what and how much each time and also what is the going price for it in the u.s. also sust and EQ are both slow acting correct is there anything you should take for the first few weeks or for them to kick in and they should produce plenty of gains on there own also how bad are side effects
    EQ can be shot once a week bit prefered 2x.
    Going price varies so much, I could list a dozen prices from Gym to black market "wholesale"
    Both are slow acting but I would not reccomend a jump start unless you wanted to add a little Prop in there for 4wks at 75mgED
    . Sides will depend on the person, but as far as EQ goes, it's pretty mild so sides are few in most.

Thread Information