Francofranco is offline New Member

Need help.. Test prop.

I ****ed up ... With that said i trusted a so called friend. I only took one injection test prop at 350mg. He told me that i could take it like this. So its been 5 days since that only injection and on day four i strted feeling a discomfort in my chest muscle, penis today couldnt get all the way hard, swollen nips and water retention. I absolutely loved how it made me feel the first three days and would like to continue use. I have not Slept in 3 days doing research on the net, But at this point i am worried about the sides and if i should already do a pct and after a while
    Start the cycle correctly? Or just get on track and do prop 50mg ed for 8 weeks? Iam taking 4 pills a day Formexx black - made by anabolic science labs. Advice???????

Am i over reacting or what? Please advise...

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Franco...sorry nobody has gooten around to you yet. Here ya go.

I'm going to assumeyour prop is 100mg/ML so you injected 3.5ML or CC correct?

It takes approx 7-10 days to feel the affects physically from test prop and since you only injected one you will not have created stable blood levels long enough for the test to work

The bottom line is you most likely are experiencing anxiety from fear that you have caused irreversable damage.

It did not mke you feel anything. Your brain did. It's called the placebo affect. The brain is powereful and can make feel great or feel really bad.

I would suggest not attempting to continue anything at this point untill you have done a suffecent amount of homework and feel 100% confident with what youn ae doing,

Bro thanks a million.. I will do more research and try it out again some time down the road. Is it safe to say i can just discontinue use and just keep training and maintain a good diet? Or in addition should i stay on these anti estrogens for a while?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Francofranco View Post
    Bro thanks a million.. I will do more research and try it out again some time down the road. Is it safe to say i can just discontinue use and just keep training and maintain a good diet? Or in addition should i stay on these anti estrogens for a while?
    Drop everthing. That 1 pin wont hurt ya.
    Definetly check out the sites nutrition forum and stick around her as well as reading the stickys and you will learn a ton.

Thanks again.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Lunk1 is spot on.

One injection won't hurt you but may mess a little with hormone levels, dont panic.

Thanks Swifto... You guys are awesome!!!

that guy1234 is offline Junior Member
    Edit
    Last edited by that guy1234; 09-26-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Bro sorry doesnt ring a bell.

Thread Information